Random musings/no argument zone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

i imagine steve macdonald smashed a wall down with his bare hands upon finding out peter simon got the gig for both nights

note: the wall was repaired by charlie charlston

note: the wall fell apart so they just called in a professional

It could have been so much more with Lisa, it could have been really special. A missed opportunity for me, disappointing.

The Lord Kean has wise words that I think we should all take note of :-

'Hear no evil, see no evil, speak no evil. That's very like me you will find, i'm like that. You never hear a bad word pass my lips about anyone..........I tend to write it down"

I was out last night so missed DOTD. Tuned in and Madame Frump was ....well not really mis - selling it, as she didn't actually say anything that wasn't true, but she 100% knew she was going to be responsible for a lot of disappointed faces on Xmas morning.....Instead of Sterling silver, she said "Solid silver", so already it sounds better than it really is, she was banging on about aspiration and "owning" a diamond, suggested that this would be a suitable present for a chap to by his girlfriend for christmas " Imagine the look on her face when she opens that box?" - Caroline, I can imagine what she'd say too...."Ha ha ha, very funny - now where's the "real ring?!", or if she's not that polite - "WTF is this pile of sh*t?"

What a nasty little ring, you can see that the silver's been hollowed out at the back of the ring to make it cheaper (if Sterling silver isn't cheap enough already!) Stones you frankly couldn't see, probably weighs next to nothing, and that cow is seriously suggesting that a woman would be thrilled with it! I can't honestly think of anyone who would be thrilled with it - a child maybe, but an inappropriate gift tbh, teen to teen gift - far too frumpy. Put it in a home made xmas cracker? - best idea so far!

Imo the best way to describe this heap of dung...well would be a heap of dung, but as they're trying to sell it. A cheap and cheerful little dress ring, it's geniune sterling silver, and if you look closely you'll see it's got two tiny diamonds, they may be tiny, but they're real, it's really pretty and dainty and would make a lovely little stocking filler for any female in your life!

I think the clue was:-

1. Absolutely not one single mention of the Carat Weight or number of stones. Or an on screen graphic detailing it.
2. Absolutely not one single mention of the Sterling Silver gram weight. Or an on screen graphic detailing it.

But Peter must have said 'Diamonds' some 30, maybe 40 times.

I know it was only £16 all in but really? As long as people find it pretty that's fine but I doubt it's even worth the cost of the phone call, seriously.

It could have been so much more with Lisa, it could have been really special. A missed opportunity for me, disappointing.

The Lord Kean has wise words that I think we should all take note of :-

'Hear no evil, see no evil, speak no evil. That's very like me you will find, i'm like that. You never hear a bad word pass my lips about anyone..........I tend to write it down"

lord kean is also a great philosopher? Where does his talent end?

Clearly a rhetorical question. there is no end.

I like the guy from Lexibook, he definitely knows his stuff.

The guy from iMedia and even Esther from Yarvik often say things that aren't correct or overegg their devices but this chap seems really clued up. Guy isn't being his usual flippant self with him!

I like the guy from Lexibook, he definitely knows his stuff.

The guy from iMedia and even Esther from Yarvik often say things that aren't correct or overegg their devices but this chap seems really clued up. Guy isn't being his usual flippant self with him!

Could it be that guy kean actually respects a guest enough to drop character and leave ego at the door.

Im impressed

Could it be that guy kean actually respects a guest enough to drop character and leave ego at the door.

Im impressed

I feel we have seen another dimension to his character that further reaffirms the obvious truth that The Lord Kean is unique.

I applaud him, he should be celebrated. You might be interested to know he has graciously agreed to stand in and fill Frump's Monday shift as sadly she isn't feeling too well.

What a man.

I feel we have seen another dimension to his character that further reaffirms the obvious truth that The Lord Kean is unique.

I applaud him, he should be celebrated. You might be interested to know he has graciously agreed to stand in and fill Frump's Monday shift as sadly she isn't feeling too well.

What a man.

you say graciously, i suspect it went something like this...

Frumpymcheadtilt: lord kean

lord kean: Wot

frumptymcheadtilt: im poorly, please do my shift tomorrow

lord kean: pah. anyone would think you are dying.

Frumpymcheadtilt: pleeeeeeeease lord kean. i will ask them to get in some egg shaped microwavable dehumidifiers

lord kean: FINE. I'll get my servant to move a few hundred things around in my diary.

Frumpymcheadtilt: thank you lord kean.

Lord kean: now be off with you!

you say graciously, i suspect it went something like this...

Frumpymcheadtilt: lord kean

lord kean: Wot

frumptymcheadtilt: im poorly, please do my shift tomorrow

lord kean: pah. anyone would think you are dying.

Frumpymcheadtilt: pleeeeeeeease lord kean. i will ask them to get in some egg shaped microwavable dehumidifiers

lord kean: FINE. I'll get my servant to move a few hundred things around in my diary.

Frumpymcheadtilt: thank you lord kean.

Lord kean: now be off with you!

His Tudor ancestors would have just knocked her tilted block off :mysmilie_59:

Mondays are usually the worst day as it's the longest period of time before more kean.

She's losing her voice. Hopefully it will take her ages to find it.

6 months would be nice. I jest of course, maybe 2 months? :mysmilie_59:

Does his lordship only work weekends?

i have a modicum of respect from her though. no bitchy comments about us and just gets on with it

She is a consummate professional. As annoying as she is Caroline is in a different league to the Gollum's and Russell's, she is a proper television presenter.

And I bet she genuinely couldn't give a fig what anyone says about her. I don't like her at all but she's excellent at her job and clearly a very intelligent woman.

Still vile though!

Andy hodgson selling "simply gold gift set"

Two quotes that are staggering me beyond belief...

"not a big brand, but not a big price"

"the price aint relevant as its small, the p&p IS relevant as its £8"

All i can do is slow clap him

Andy hodgson selling "simply gold gift set"

Two quotes that are staggering me beyond belief...

"not a big brand, but not a big price"

"the price aint relevant as its small, the p&p IS relevant as its £8"

All i can do is slow clap him

Fantastic, I have to say the p+p comments are to me a bit strange though. It's almost as if he is making a point.

I have read him make jokes about the p+p on his twitter. I'd love to know how he is able to be so frank and even highlight things that the others don't, won't or can't do.

It's almost like he has free reign and dosen't have a producer. Whatever the reason it's great to see though.

She is a consummate professional. As annoying as she is Caroline is in a different league to the Gollum's and Russell's, she is a proper television presenter.

And I bet she genuinely couldn't give a fig what anyone says about her. I don't like her at all but she's excellent at her job and clearly a very intelligent woman.

Still vile though!

do you know what Wirral? I totally agree. She's not the sort of person I'd have as a friend (although she might buy me lots of presents!) I think she might irritate me a tad!! but there is no doubting her professional focus on the products she's selling - she actually gives out a lot of info about the product too
ok, let's hear it for Ms Lindsey! :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Still vile though!

id say that is fair

Latest posts

Back