Random musings/no argument zone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Fantastic, I have to say the p+p comments are a bit strange though. It's almost as if he is making a point.

I have read him make jokes about the p+p on his twitter. I'd love to know how he is able to be so frank and even highlight things that the others don't, won't or can't do.

It's almost like he has free reign and dosen't have a producer.

did you just hear the P&P response he gave to a comment that was supposedly on twitter asking why P&P is so high?
definitely making a point but credit to his honesty

Fantastic, I have to say the p+p comments are a bit strange though. It's almost as if he is making a point.

I have read him make jokes about the p+p on his twitter. I'd love to know how he is able to be so frank and even highlight things that the others don't, won't or can't do.

It's almost like he has free reign and dosen't have a producer. Whatever the reason it's great to see though.

i think its strange purely because no one else does it

i think i said once before that he must be grandfathered into his job and cannot lose it.... i imagine they would do their nut if mason said that about p&p

i think i said once before that he must be grandfathered into his job and cannot lose it.... i imagine they would do their nut if mason said that about p&p

he just said about the diamond ring DOTD - not huge diamonds, not a mention of carat weight but a tiny price - he's a bit of a maverick!

That is probably going over and above what needs to be said about p+p really, in my opinion it's a bit curious.

It's like he has no boss to answer to. Thankfully!

Im sure it could be why he works weekends at three, as opposed to primetime

as much as lord kean is our presenter of the year, we know it would be a dis-service to andy h to lump him in with that lot

Love Andy he just said the deal of the day ring has 2 diamonds in it but they are tiny so its irrelevant really, compare that to Peter Simon last night who over a 30 minute period went its a DIAMOND RINGGGGGGG FOR SEVVVVVVVEEENNNNNNNNN NINNNNNNNNTYYYYYYYYY NINNNNNNNEEEEE + the usual charges, no mention of how many stones and no mention of the size, Even on the lightbox I still fail to see any sparkle at all

I also saw the p&p mentions from Andy but who charges £11 to have a kettle delivered, Is he having it shipped directly from the boutique factory in China or something?, a special ship commissioned for a pallet of just 1 item for Hodge towers?

Anyone else getting fed up of the newsflash segment they do? When they first started doing it they had the TV on an angle like how the picture looks on the BBC News 8pm update on BBC 1, The background loops every few seconds too which looks rather cheap as it jumps back to the start

Deal of the day time
Lights have gone off as we haven't paid the bills so we thought we would do this next bit in the dark

Andy: what's in front of me is a great value, the ct weight is miniscule, its irrelevant, 2 diamond piece ring, looks like it has loads of diamonds but that's the setting its in it only has 2 that's why its 8 quid

they also showed the 0.01ct slate too

***********NEWSFLASH************* I saw a tiny sparkle once whilst Andy was playing with it on his finger

Then they flashed up the ring resizing service and the quality of the image was poor so Andy said I can just about read that

£14.99 is the cost of this amazing service WOW grab it ome its only going to cost you £31.51 to have the ring of your dreams

Last edited:
As if anyone would bother getting a ring that only cost £7.99 resized for £14.99. Next they'll be suggesting paying £7.99 to have a £7.99 ring delivered.

Oh hang about....

It's just as well Shyster Sherlock is visiting family, he'd no doubt suggest getting it valued for insurance purposes.

Dirty Peter is at it again. He's selling a ladies Thermal Underwear Set and said 'Our Bet's watching, I know she bought them because I've see her wearing them'.

Then he said 'I know our Bet wears these, just on those occasions first thing in the morning she'll wear these. She'll have them on then she'll put her skirt around or her jeans, whatever, but she's got comfort'

Beyond weird. He puts me in mind of Norman Bates :mysmilie_13:

Dirty Peter is at it again. He's selling a ladies Thermal Underwear Set and said 'Our Bet's watching, I know she bought them because I've see her wearing them'.

Then he said 'I know our Bet wears these, just on those occasions first thing in the morning she'll wear these. She'll have them on then she'll put her skirt around or her jeans, whatever, but she's got comfort'

'Would you like a sandwich and a glass of milk Miss Wirral?' or was that Simon Bates?

eeeuuwww, that's just freaky weird, he's a vile, sinister, unscrupulous individual (IMHO)
the thought of him ogling anyone in underwear, even thermals, is vomit inducing and enough to put me off my hot chocolate!

'Would you like a sandwich and a glass of milk Miss Wirral?' or was that Simon Bates?

It's weird. Nobody can be in any doubt he's trying to suggest 'Bet' is his partner now, why on earth would he see her in her underwear if 'she' isn't?

He's such a strange man, bizarre. I tell you what though, he looks better in that awful jumper than Russell did!

Debbie is selling a pair of earrings and like the DOTD ring they also have 0.01 Carats of diamonds. Much like Andy H yesterday she was very honest and referred to them as Diamond Accent, she even said 'i'm not going to pretend these are diamond encrusted'. Very, very honest.

So how does Dirty Peter continue to get away with being (at best) disingenuous?

Debbie is selling a pair of earrings and like the DOTD ring they also have 0.01 Carats of diamonds. Much like Andy H yesterday she was very honest and referred to them as Diamond Accent, she even said 'i'm not going to pretend these are diamond encrusted'. Very, very honest.

So how does Dirty Peter continue to get away with being (at best) disingenuous?

Glad to see she's retained her integrity and hasn't succumbed to the Simon/Mason/Russell nonsense.

There's something a bit sad about Debbie having to make the case for a hideous polycotton leopard print bed linen set. It's so not her, looks way more suited to Sally Jacks.

There's something a bit sad about Debbie having to make the case for a hideous polycotton leopard print bed linen set. It's so not her, looks way more suited to Sally Jacks.

Even sadder that she refers to Peter Sherlock as if he rubs shoulders with perfumers from the House of Chanel

This is the man who brought us Nikki Beach and Yacht Man :mysmilie_15:

What on earth has Elisa Foreman got on her legs?

And Dirty Peter yet again making disgusting jokes about Cottages to the gay crew members like Seb, he really is filthy.

And in connection with the saintly, godlike Thomas Kinkade too!

It's completely inappropriate but sadly he has done it loads of times, especially when Wayne worked there.

It's either cottages or chickens, he is absolutely disgusting. It is beyond unsuitable for 3pm and especially on a shopping channel but I guess a lot of people won't know what he means.

Dirty old git.

What on earth has Elisa Foreman got on her legs?

And Dirty Peter yet again making disgusting jokes about Cottages to the gay crew members like Seb, he really is filthy.

Bin liners?

Why's he got a bow tie on?

He's obsessed with women's chests. He's saying what size Sarah is and then said 'you're bigger now aren't you?'

Ugh freak!

Latest posts

Back