Random musings/no argument zone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Obviously i cannot prove this but i think russell is better when dallas is there

Russell is better when anyone is there. It's breaks up the tirade of crap.

I may have missed it but he didn't mention the elusive 'Boutique Dubois' when selling Versailles, I didn't watch the whole sale though.

Russell is better when anyone is there. It's breaks up the tirade of crap.

I may have missed it but he didn't mention the elusive 'Boutique Dubois' when selling Versailles, I didn't watch the whole sale though.

You may have hit the nail on the head, i thought a similar thing when he worked with consumate pro debbie g

You may have hit the nail on the head, i thought a similar thing when he worked with consumate pro debbie g

The trouble with Russell is that (to me anyway) he appears to positively revel in the bullshitting, it's almost as if he gets a kick out of it. I swear at times he is smirking and having an in joke with the crew. I don't think his Facebook comments helped much when he left Gems TV. Personally I think he's a real piece a work.

The trouble with Russell is that (to me anyway) he appears to positively revel in the bullshitting, it's almost as if he gets a kick out of it. I swear at times he is smirking and having an in joke with the crew. I don't think his Facebook comments helped much when he left Gems TV. Personally I think he's a real piece a work.

what did he say when he left gems? (I didn't know he even worked for gems haha)

what did he say when he left gems? (I didn't know he even worked for gems haha)

He said it was definitely his last stint selling crap on Shopping TV adding he had to fight a burning desire to throw a sickie. Then when he was challenged by viewers he became rather shirty. What a tosser!

Unfortunately for him I suspect he wasn't snowed under with offers and crawled back to Bid TV, his spiritual home, to sell the crap of all crap :mysmilie_14:

Completely agree with this. He enjoys taking the piss out of the viewers. It was most evident when he inserted his fingers, with camera close up, into the umbrella holder of a handbag. Then a stupid, barely-contained smirk when the camera zoomed out.

It's not what he does that's insulting, it's the fact he thinks we don't see it.

Completely agree with this. He enjoys taking the piss out of the viewers. It was most evident when he inserted his fingers, with camera close up, into the umbrella holder of a handbag. Then a stupid, barely-contained smirk when the camera zoomed out.

It's not what he does that's insulting, it's the fact he thinks we don't see it.

What goes around always comes around Pola.

It's a certainty :mysmilie_59:

Lisa and Peter are birds of a feather.

That diamond ring is flying out despite absolutely no mention of carat or sterling silver weight.

It's 0.01 Carat and even the website dosen't say how much silver.

I'm just wondering where the diamonds are in the deal of the day ring as I see no sparkle at all even on the lightbox

but don't forget its DIAMONDS for SEEEVVVVVVENNNNNNNNNNN NNNNNINEEEEEETYYYYYYYYY NINNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEE

I'm just wondering where the diamonds are in the deal of the day ring as I see no sparkle at all even on the lightbox

but don't forget its DIAMONDS for SEEEVVVVVVENNNNNNNNNNN NNNNNINEEEEEETYYYYYYYYY NINNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEE

The website says it only has 2 stones totalling 0.01 Carats.

Basically it's two specks of diamond dust but the setting gives an illusion of it having more stones. People don't seem to care though when the presenter says 'diamonds' enough times. He sold nearly a thousand.

I doubt a jeweller would even give you £1 for it but I suppose if people liked the ring that's all that matters.

I must admit I was straining my eyes trying to see a diamond sparkling somewhere, all I could see was the rhodium plating

Lisa and Peter are birds of a feather.

That diamond ring is flying out despite absolutely no mention of carat or sterling silver weight.

It's 0.01 Carat and even the website dosen't say how much silver.

im still upset they didnt entrust lisa to present with the kinkeyyyyyyyidling

im still upset they didnt entrust lisa to present with the kinkeyyyyyyyidling

Please BID TV. Please hire Patrick Kinkade as a presenter. I love him! He's a better peter simon than Peter simon. He's so brilliant and jolly .. Can we keep him? .. Can we ?? Please?

Please BID TV. Please hire Patrick Kinkade as a presenter. I love him! He's a better peter simon than Peter simon. He's so brilliant and jolly .. Can we keep him? .. Can we ?? Please?

Patrick just said he's moving to the UK so him and Peter can do this 24/7

I think that would be a bit too much though

The Bromance is going well its quite sweet to watch as Patrick takes the micky out of Peter and holds him

Peter nearly went in for a kiss then when he was saying goodbye

Last edited:

I thought mr kinkeyyyyid was wonderful, he was like a peter simon without the bitterness

I thought mr kinkeyyyyid was wonderful, he was like a peter simon without the bitterness

From what I saw last night's Kinkade presentation seemed more successful that Friday which pleased and encouraged me.

However, I must say that I find it unfathomable and inexplicable that Lisa Brash wasn't our artistic guide with Patrick, I feel she would have articulated the message of Kinkade in a more descriptive and certainly passionate manner than The Dirty Peter.

Lisa Brash eat's art.

The website says it only has 2 stones totalling 0.01 Carats.

Basically it's two specks of diamond dust but the setting gives an illusion of it having more stones. People don't seem to care though when the presenter says 'diamonds' enough times. He sold nearly a thousand.

I doubt a jeweller would even give you £1 for it but I suppose if people liked the ring that's all that matters.

I was out last night so missed DOTD. Tuned in and Madame Frump was ....well not really mis - selling it, as she didn't actually say anything that wasn't true, but she 100% knew she was going to be responsible for a lot of disappointed faces on Xmas morning.....Instead of Sterling silver, she said "Solid silver", so already it sounds better than it really is, she was banging on about aspiration and "owning" a diamond, suggested that this would be a suitable present for a chap to by his girlfriend for christmas " Imagine the look on her face when she opens that box?" - Caroline, I can imagine what she'd say too...."Ha ha ha, very funny - now where's the "real ring?!", or if she's not that polite - "WTF is this pile of sh*t?"

What a nasty little ring, you can see that the silver's been hollowed out at the back of the ring to make it cheaper (if Sterling silver isn't cheap enough already!) Stones you frankly couldn't see, probably weighs next to nothing, and that cow is seriously suggesting that a woman would be thrilled with it! I can't honestly think of anyone who would be thrilled with it - a child maybe, but an inappropriate gift tbh, teen to teen gift - far too frumpy. Put it in a home made xmas cracker? - best idea so far!

Imo the best way to describe this heap of dung...well would be a heap of dung, but as they're trying to sell it. A cheap and cheerful little dress ring, it's geniune sterling silver, and if you look closely you'll see it's got two tiny diamonds, they may be tiny, but they're real, it's really pretty and dainty and would make a lovely little stocking filler for any female in your life!

From what I saw last night's Kinkade presentation seemed more successful that Friday which pleased and encouraged me.

However, I must say that I find it unfathomable and inexplicable that Lisa Brash wasn't our artistic guide with Patrick, I feel she would have articulated the message of Kinkade in a more descriptive and certainly passionate manner than The Dirty Peter.

Lisa Brash eat's art.

i imagine steve macdonald smashed a wall down with his bare hands upon finding out peter simon got the gig for both nights

note: the wall was repaired by charlie charlston

note: the wall fell apart so they just called in a professional

Latest posts

Back