Random musings/no argument zone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

We were looking for £420 on this.... yeah sure you were Peter

Patrick: "I saw you taking it to your car earlier and I said No we have to take all 100 in for the folks here"

CONSIDERED PURCHASE ALERT, Sally must have been training Pete up over the week

Ha Peter getting excited there at the thought of Patrick taking his pants off to show a scar

Last edited:
Caroline said TKs paintings were like a photograph..Patrick has gone one better and said they're like a window

I think Peter Simon was on the sauce last night- he looks awful , red eyed and unshaven.
The Kinkade brother obviously does this all the time on shopping channels in the USA so he's quite comfortable rolling in the mud with Dirty Peter. In fact Kinkade actually pulled DP back a couple of times when DP kept claiming a print was a limited edition when it was no such thing.
The Kinkade pictures give me the creeps-they belong in a hospice.

Not exactly flying out are they?

Some people just haven't got any taste.

It's not as if people haven't got the money; Steve sold all of his £800 watches late last night.

"The numbers are going down..the numbers are going down"

It's not as if people haven't got the money; Steve sold all of his £800 watches late last night.

"The numbers are going down..the numbers are going down"

This latest one right now has totally bombed :mysmilie_15:

I guess there's only so many cottages you can look at. They then had one of his supposedly most famous paintings and they only sold 65 out of 200.

Next Up 'Christmas Tree Cottage' with plague like carving on front door. 'The price is going down... Its one of the most famous...... 090...4 How delicious, for you you this chrism in your own home... £79.99 we are going to give you thre 0904 not only extrodinary piece of art.. Quite extraordinary picture this...'

The ramblings of a demented baboon.

No wonder they did those quick low price sales before Kinkade with the promise of more at midnight. They can't be making much from these two hours.

This is embarrassing. The current picture had a quantity of 100, they only sold 2. Two!

Then they did a cheaper one and sold 73 by the end of the sale from 200.

Maybe he will let Peter take 1 to his car to take home for Christmas then

Ha Ha :mysmilie_14:

A bit of an improvement. They sold 28 from a quantity of 100 with the penultimate masterpiece.

I might go for the last one. I like the hollyhocks but they still only shifted 50 from 200.

At least Patrick seemed to enjoy himself.

Patrick: Who is better than Peter out there in the TV world I challenge anyone, who is better than Peter
awwwwwww Pete got all embarrassed then

Then they sang what kind of fool am I?, How apt

Ha Ha :mysmilie_14:

A bit of an improvement. They sold 28 from a quantity of 100 with the penultimate masterpiece.

I might go for the last one. I like the hollyhocks.

I think they may be foxgloves Wirral. or was you just tossing in an inuendo?:mysmilie_15:

Last edited:
No wonder they did those quick low price sales before Kinkade with the promise of more at midnight. They can't be making much from these two hours.

I'm not surprised really. They should have had Lisa Brash on instead. Everything would have sold out in seconds.

I'm not surprised really. They should have had Lisa Brash on instead. Everything would have sold out in seconds.

I cannot argue with that. Lisa would have flipped if only 2 people had bought a Kinkade, She'd be furious and obviously so.

On as sidenote there's an article in today's Telegraph that says new research suggests that the best way to discover if someone is lying to you is just to ask them. It continues "Frequent fibbers are more likely to possess “psychopathic” traits such as a lack or remorse or guilt, which means that they will own up to unscrupulous behaviour, scientists said".

Isn't that interesting? I must give it a try. So Mike......................

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/science-news/10516652/Want-to-spot-a-liar-Just-ask-them.html

Sherlock is bigging up Jennifer Lopez, he claimed that she's a bit like a new Elizabeth Taylor. He enthused 'only last year she had yet another Number 1 both here and in the States and globally.'

No she didn't.

Latest posts

Back