Random musings/no argument zone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I do like Sally but I genuinely do not believe there is any place on shopping telly for presenters to have their maniacal looking faces pressed against the lens of a camera, shouting at viewers with cries that make the current polycotton mix cardigan sound like Dior. It's downright weird.

As for Brash, she stormed off on at least two occasions because the Aquaswiss went too low only to return screaming and shouting. I'm guessing she would have also pulled all kinds of faces, if she actually could.

She only has one expression.

but lisa is genuinely entertaining... I love how she gets offended at low prices. bye bonuses *cough* *cough* commision

A strong contender for sure, perhaps even the clear favourite.

But there are so many outstanding candidates to choose from. Choices, choices :mysmilie_59:

I tell you now, the best actor is easily Charlie Charleston.

How he doesn't lamp mason at times is a mystery.

I tell you now, the best actor is easily Charlie Charleston.

How he doesn't lamp mason at times is a mystery.

Charlie and hundreds of others.

Russell is selling a dreadful cheap bed set. He said 'Polyester has come such a long way in recent years'.

but lisa is genuinely entertaining... I love how she gets offended at low prices. bye bonuses *cough* *cough* commision

She was flogging a new miracle skin potion last night. I couldn't find sight nor sound out about it.

Lisa Brash selling skin potions is like Pete Doherty selling vitamins or lifestyle advice.

Russell just gave some dreadful lamp his best spiel, saying you'd expect to see it adorn high end hotel lobbies or the entrance hall of a mansion.

He only sold 11, he had 74 left!

Steve was just pretending to drink the wine from his hamper, he said 'I'm only having a little sip'.

Indeed. At only 187 ml of wine I'd say a little sip is about right.

Russell is selling Genuine Diamond Earrings (which he must have said at least 30 times, seriously). Sadly that's where the detail ended, no actual details of even the carat weight were given, not even on screen.

They were 0.01 Carat and set in a base metal, they were only £1 though which seems steep!

I'm very excited about Peter Simon and Thomas Kinkade's brother appearing together. Not only will PS talk over and interrupt him all the time, but the faux emotional descriptions of the tacky "art" will be delicious, just delicious. And at that kind of buy - Elsie from Doncaster, Gladys from Kidderminster. Well done at 'ome!

She was flogging a new miracle skin potion last night. I couldn't find sight nor sound out about it.

Lisa Brash selling skin potions is like Pete Doherty selling vitamins or lifestyle advice.

Russell just gave some dreadful lamp his best spiel, saying you'd expect to see it adorn high end hotel lobbies or the entrance hall of a mansion.

He only sold 11, he had 74 left!

Maybe everyone's saving their cash for tonight's Kinkade Special :grin:

Maybe everyone's saving their cash for tonight's Kinkade Special :grin:

Well I know I am Pola! Dirty Peter just slurred his way through his Kinkade preview. Even more than usual!

I think Russell just invented a new word. Fragrancecier.:mysmilie_14: Another bad sale, 123 sets of Lalique left.

With all the Kinkade stuff going on tonight, I really didn't think Peter Simon would do his nonsense introduction. I wonder what Patrick Kinkade thought of the "jokes" about pussy and pork stuffing. He must be somewhat bemused...

With all the Kinkade stuff going on tonight, I really didn't think Peter Simon would do his nonsense introduction. I wonder what Patrick Kinkade thought of the "jokes" about pussy and pork stuffing. He must be somewhat bemused...

Not to mention pricking the chicken.

Vile.

It's like DP and Patrick are best friends; he doesn't seem to mind the smutty humour.[/Q

Bezzies indeed.

Dirty Peter said the snow topped cottage painting is an emotional piece. Now i'm not a particularly emotional person but I have to say I felt something when I saw it :mysmilie_59:

Latest posts

Back