Random musings/no argument zone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

come to think of it... perfume pete on a rare day off. i will say he is probably the hardest working man in all of shopping tv.... he is ALWAYS on.

He might be on another search for the next Laurelle?

In Wigan :mysmilie_13:

Steve McDonald is selling the Kinkade stuff now.... in his own words;

I wouldn't lie to you :mysmilie_50:

Let the 'art' of Bid.tv bolox commence!

Lisa Brash announced that Price Drop's resident cook and presenter, Chris Birkett, is leaving Sit-Up. I'm sure everyone will join me in wishing him well for the future

Word has it that Chris has secured the exciting position of Chef De Cuisine at a top London seafood restaurant*

*Harry Ramsden's

Lisa Brash is putting in an Oscar winning performance to shift the Aquaswiss, and it worked.

At one point I thought she was going to lose her (40 a day) voice.

I was half expecting him to say he used to be Chiropractor :mysmilie_19:

I'm confused. Mike just announced that he has only ever bought one fragrance from Bid, ever. Now, I know he has Versailles but I do wonder why he hasn't ever bought Mandate because he absolutely larrrrves that.

And i'm almost certain there was a blue bottle that he said smells just like the expensive fragrance he buys. You do have to wonder why he didn't buy that either.

Anyway, in the intro at the start of his shift he said he had already ordered it (Prestige Deep Sense). We'll see.

I watched that, he said he was ordering his second one as he loves it that much. I was thinking that he was saving himself a few quid now since he used to pay £80 for his fragrance.

Then I was confused as he looked to camera and asked his Goddess to get it for him but he'd said at the start that he'd already ordered it :mysmilie_854:

You need a good memory to be a liar.

I watched that, he said he was ordering his second one as he loves it that much. I was thinking that he was saving himself a few quid now since he used to pay £80 for his fragrance.

Then I was confused as he looked to camera and asked his Goddess to get it for him but he'd said at the start that he'd already ordered it :mysmilie_854:

You need a good memory to be a liar.

He certainly did say he'd already ordered it. Far be it from me to suggest he was fibbing but it did cross my mind he could be a perpetrator of terminological inexactitudes :mysmilie_14: And it was hilarious when he couldn't even remember the one fragrance he has supposedly bought from Bid!

Later on he also said he buy's his Punjaban curry direct from the company. I think we can conclude that Gollum is a classic case of don't do as I do, do as I say.

Bullshitter.

but she is the lisa brash of clothing

That is not a comparison I wish to contemplate Mr Tom and I have disregarded it with the contempt it deserves.

Lisa Brash is without comparison. She is unique and if you'd have seen her Aquaswiss sale yesterday you would know that.

It was a quite extraordinary performance.

That is not a comparison I wish to contemplate Mr Tom and I have disregarded it with the contempt it deserves.

Lisa Brash is without comparison. She is unique and if you'd have seen her Aquaswiss sale yesterday you would know that.

It was a quite extraordinary performance.

i think salleh is the true angel of the north

For my logic moment of the month

on the (former) bid shopping appreciation society.... their members voted the "best double act" as..... mike mason and marina berry

how.... they don't even work together. twice this year at the most.

i think salleh is the true angel of the north

I do like Sally but I genuinely do not believe there is any place on shopping telly for presenters to have their maniacal looking faces pressed against the lens of a camera, shouting at viewers with cries that make the current polycotton mix cardigan sound like Dior. It's downright weird.

As for Brash, she stormed off on at least two occasions because the Aquaswiss went too low only to return screaming and shouting. I'm guessing she would have also pulled all kinds of faces, if she actually could.

She only has one expression.

For my logic moment of the month

on the (former) bid shopping appreciation society.... their members voted the "best double act" as..... mike mason and marina berry

how.... they don't even work together. twice this year at the most.

Is there a category for best liar? It would be hotly contested.

Best liar could be our Steve because he is very consistent with his stories but that could also mean he is the most truthful. A tricky one:mysmilie_13:

Latest posts

Back