Random musings/no argument zone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

He should have taken a leaf out of Caroline's book and said things like "Painting light is really difficult to do, because then you have to paint the shadows"

Mason has to pretend he's an expert in everything unless it's women's clothing and accessories.

There's only one presenter that has the passion and moving message to sell Kinkade and we all know who that is :mysmilie_59:

He only shifted 48 of a cheaper one, he had 52 left! The Brashster would have shifted the lot without needing a clock!

I can't wait for the Kinkade special this weekend :blush: :grin:

Peter Simon will show Gollum how it's done Pola, Mason should stick to tecknollyjee or driwells :mysmilie_13:

On his last one he said he had a funny feeling it would sell out. He wishes, he had 25 left.

What a miserable display of how not to sell art! He should be ok now though, he has a screwdriver to sell :mysmilie_19:

Neither of those pictorial amateurs should be let anywhere near artwork of such a high calibre.

Only Lisa Brash can provide the Kinkade legacy with the justice it deserves. I know you'll agree with me Mr Tom.

I do agree sir. Art is brash.

I also must say that lisa rarely sounds like she is reading something direct from wikipedia, unlike the other bid'sters

I do agree sir. Art is brash.

I also must say that lisa rarely sounds like she is reading something direct from wikipedia, unlike the other bid'sters

She's too busy reading her fan mail on twitter.

But seriously, Lisa's artistic manifesto comes from deep within her soul, not wiki.

Brash tonight.... and one day til lord kean

Indeed, it's a long week without their shining light.

I know I'm not his biggest fan but I have to say that last nights performance from Mason was particularly poor. His art sales were miserable, mediocre and mundane. I'm used to far better.

Crap :mysmilie_13:

I saw a Kincade jigsaw puzzle on sale in the Works today. Must only be a matter of time before Bid get a load of them and start flogging them as a 'less expensive way of owning a genuine (cardboard) work from the master of light.'

I saw a Kincade jigsaw puzzle on sale in the Works today. Must only be a matter of time before Bid get a load of them and start flogging them as a 'less expensive way of owning a genuine (cardboard) work from the master of light.'

I have it on pretty good authority* that Lisa Brash has a clause in her contract that forbids the sale of anything related to Kinkade that is downmarket or twee.

* Like Mike Mason's sales pitch scripts I read it on the t'internet so if it's good enough for him ..........

I have it on pretty good authority* that Lisa Brash has a clause in her contract that forbids the sale of anything related to Kinkade that is downmarket or twee.

* Like Mike Mason's sales pitch scripts I read it on the t'internet so if it's good enough for him ..........

Is that a 'Santa Clause' Wirrel?

I did hear that MM and the godess were both at home and while she was washing up in the kitchen she heard him exclaim '54, 54!' from the dining room.

She stopped what she was doing and went to investigate. When she went to the dining room she saw him sitting at the table with a finished jigsaw before him. 'Why were you shouting 54?' she enquired. 'Because it took me 54 days to complete this very hard jigsaw my lady/goddess' he smugly replied. 'So' was her nonplussed reply. 'Well', he retorted, 'It says 4 to 5 years on the box!

I did hear that MM and the godess were both at home and while she was washing up in the kitchen she heard him exclaim '54, 54!' from the dining room.

She stopped what she was doing and went to investigate. When she went to the dining room she saw him sitting at the table with a finished jigsaw before him. 'Why were you shouting 54?' she enquired. 'Because it took me 54 days to complete this very hard jigsaw my lady/goddess' he smugly replied. 'So' was her nonplussed reply. 'Well', he retorted, 'It says 4 to 5 years on the box!

Ha Ha :mysmilie_19:

Did you see him with the £10 telescope? He tries to sound like Patrick Moore, he's an avid amateur astronomer you know?

Perhaps unsurprisingly it's not very convincing. I heard a rumour that a confused Mike asked his Goddess why everything looked even smaller and she curtly said 'you're looking down the wrong end' :mysmilie_59:

Mind you, when she first presented him with it he thought it was a cannon.

Gollum just said that when he got home last night the house was freezing and added 'if me landlord is watchin put the heatin' on luv, it's freezin'.

That's no way to speak to his Goddess :mysmilie_19:

Gollum just said that when he got home last night the house was freezing and added 'if me landlord is watchin put the heatin' on luv, it's freezin'.

That's no way to speak to his Goddess :mysmilie_19:

He's now giving a lecture on philosophy and religion while flogging three crappy "lucky Buddha" statues. His breadth of insight and knowledge is second only to that of Peter Simon.

He's now giving a lecture on philosophy and religion while flogging three crappy "lucky Buddha" statues. His breadth of insight and knowledge is second only to that of Peter Simon.

Indeed, but with absolutely none of the surreal charm and humour.

He's basically a mouth, a very loud mouth. And that's it. :mysmilie_19:

"iv got a question, do you suffer with back problems"

Well michael that depends.. if you are going to try and flog me a cushion, then.... no.

"iv got a question, do you suffer with back problems"

Well michael that depends.. if you are going to try and flog me a cushion, then.... no.

I was half expecting him to say he used to be Chiropractor :mysmilie_19:

I'm confused. Mike just announced that he has only ever bought one fragrance from Bid, ever. Now, I know he has Versailles but I do wonder why he hasn't ever bought Mandate because he absolutely larrrrves that.

And i'm almost certain there was a blue bottle that he said smells just like the expensive fragrance he buys. You do have to wonder why he didn't buy that either.

Anyway, in the intro at the start of his shift he said he had already ordered it (Prestige Deep Sense). We'll see.

I was half expecting him to say he used to be Chiropractor :mysmilie_19:

I'm confused. Mike just announced that he has only ever bought one fragrance from Bid, ever. Now, I know he has Versailles but I do wonder why he hasn't ever bought Mandate because he absolutely larrrrves that.

And i'm almost certain there was a blue bottle that he said smells just like the expensive fragrance he buys. You do have to wonder why he didn't buy that either.

Should have purchased it from his james bond watch phone

Should have purchased it from his james bond watch phone

He can be so boring. Never have I seen another shopping telly presenter lecture as he does. It's ****** Bid TV!!

But get this. When he was talking about 'the one fragrance he has bought from Bid' he couldn't remember the ****** name! He said, direct quote 'Just so you know the only other fragrance I have bought from this channel is the, erm, the err, the chateau, erm the Promenade of Versaille'.

That aside does he actually realise what he's saying? THE ONLY OTHER FRAGRANCE I HAVE BOUGHT FROM THIS CHANNEL. It's hardly a recommendation is it?

What an absolute plonker. Perfume Peter will be choking on his Rioja :mysmilie_19:

He can be so boring. Never have I seen another shopping telly presenter lecture as he does. It's ****** Bid TV!!

But get this. When he was talking about 'the one fragrance he has bought from Bid' he couldn't remember the ****** name! He said, direct quote 'Just so you know the only other fragrance I have bought from this channel is the, erm, the err, the chateau, erm the Promenade of Versaille'.

That aside does he actually realise what he's saying? THE ONLY OTHER FRAGRANCE I HAVE BOUGHT FROM THIS CHANNEL. It's hardly a recommendation is it?

What an absolute plonker. Perfume Peter will be choking on his Rioja :mysmilie_19:

come to think of it... perfume pete on a rare day off. i will say he is probably the hardest working man in all of shopping tv.... he is ALWAYS on.

Latest posts

Back