Random musings/no argument zone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sally and Jenny fawning over some hideous fleeces which we know they wouldn't be seen dead it. Why not just sell it for what it is instead of pretending you really want one?

Sally and Jenny fawning over some hideous fleeces which we know they wouldn't be seen dead it. Why not just sell it for what it is instead of pretending you really want one?

Jenny said when she first looked at it she thought it was a gimmicky christmas top but that it's so much more than that. It's got ****** robin red breasts and snow on it :mysmilie_15:

So is Galloway the high end brand they suggest? Sally said it's only really sold in hiking/outdoors stores and the likes. I must say I don't recall ever seeing it on sale in Millets. They just sold for more than a Berghaus!

Jenny said when she first looked at it she thought it was a gimmicky christmas top but that it's so much more than that. It's got ****** robin red breasts and snow on it :mysmilie_15:

So is Galloway the high end brand they suggest? Sally said it's only really sold in hiking/outdoors stores and the likes. I must say I don't recall ever seeing it on sale in Millets.

And on ebay

They used to be on IW, well they still might be but I don't watch it now. We always used to take the pi.......say how nice they were back then

Maybe the wolf one isn't Galloway, I don't remember them saying it was.

I just had a little gander, not much to read about them is there?

Maybe the wolf one isn't Galloway, I don't remember them saying it was.

I just had a little gander, not much to read about them is there?
When Dirty Peter sold the wolf one he said 'This is from Essentials the London fashion house and you need to be quick because when they come out with something like this they advertise it everywhere-all the magazines!'
There is no London fashion house called Essentials and I did a thorough search.
I was about to do an ASA on that one but I was interrupted and I never got back to it.

When Dirty Peter sold the wolf one he said 'This is from Essentials the London fashion house and you need to be quick because when they come out with something like this they advertise it everywhere-all the magazines!'
There is no London fashion house called Essentials and I did a thorough search.
I was about to do an ASA on that one but I was interrupted and I never got back to it.

It seems the man simply cannot help himself, my goodness Sit-Up must be a tolerant employer.

Or maybe they just don't care what he says as long as he shifts the tatt? Who knows!

I make you right sir.

Just wishful thinking on my part.

Neither of those pictorial amateurs should be let anywhere near artwork of such a high calibre.

Only Lisa Brash can provide the Kinkade legacy with the justice it deserves. I know you'll agree with me Mr Tom.

Sherlock gets worse. He's selling some kids throws for £4.98 and he just said 'for £4.98 you get both of these for less than a fiver, delivered to your door, they're gonna be with you in time for Christmas'

Sherlock gets worse. He's selling some kids throws for £4.98 and he just said 'for £4.98 you get both of these for less than a fiver, delivered to your door, they're gonna be with you in time for Christmas'

When he was selling the Chanel No.5 before he said "This is the perfume that needs no introduction..", then he went into a long introduction :D

When he was selling the Chanel No.5 before he said "This is the perfume that needs no introduction..", then he went into a long introduction :D

Oh I know. Gollum is selling Kinkade and, quite literally, I lost count how many times he said 'quite literally'.

But he read a lovely passage that he no doubt lifted off the t'internet though. Lisa Brash would NEVER do that.

And after all his bull he only sold 10 from a quantity of 49. Epic fail :mysmilie_19:

Oh I know. Gollum is selling Kinkade and, quite literally, I lost count how many times he said 'quite literally'.

But he read a lovely passage that he no doubt lifted off the t'internet though. Lisa Brash would NEVER do that.

And after all his bull he only sold 10 from a quantity of 49. Epic fail.

He should have taken a leaf out of Caroline's book and said things like "Painting light is really difficult to do, because then you have to paint the shadows"

Latest posts

Back