Random musings/no argument zone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

it's quite uncomfortable watching James with Bill Skinner, it's really showing up how dim he is bless him

mr tom I agree she is factual about charges etc. (and good on her for that) but I can't stand her laboured delivery and affected speech patterns
it really winds me up - but that's only my opinion

Kiri is a good girl, and a strong degree behind her, but yet works as an assistant on Bid. Also why does she always wear none descript black coloured uniform? I think she would make a good prime time presenter.

Kiri is a good girl, and a strong degree behind her, but yet works as an assistant on Bid. Also why does she always wear none descript black coloured uniform? I think she would make a good prime time presenter.

I often wonder the same about Peter Sherlock.

Privately Educated. Degree. A vast, possibly unrivalled knowledge of perfumes from Joop to JPD and yet he finds himself on Bid. And how on earth Peter Simon and Mike Mason aren't on Network TV is beyond me, bizarre.

Dirty Pedro

'We've only got a little Christmas tree, just two foot or so'

'I'm on my own at Christmas'

He doesn't like celebrity fragrances except.........all the ones Bid sell, including Jade Goodier

Madonna is the biggest star of the last 30 years.... Bid must have her fragrance.

J-lo is in an amazing movie (it wasnt) called monster in law... they must have her fragrance.

Liz taylor is the biggest star ever (does that exclude the last 30years?) .... Wouldnt you know it, they have her fragrance.

Don't know why they have that Paul bloke there - Dirty Peter just talks over him all the time. So rude and unprofessional.

Dirty Pedro

'We've only got a little Christmas tree, just two foot or so'

'I'm on my own at Christmas'

He doesn't like celebrity fragrances except.........all the ones Bid sell, including Jade Goodier

I concluded that if he's selling a product that would be perfect for single people or (of course) it's an Angel he's alone. If he's selling a product for a lady or if it's suited to family it's 'we'.

But whatever shat he comes out with Andy H summed it up perfectly, far better than I ever could.

Just thinking the same and DP has been in fragrances for nigh on 20 years

I suppose they think it looks better for two overgrown twerps to laugh at the price, rather than one

DP was shouting for his phone again earlier. He wanted to order the Lalique (I think). So there he is, behind big Paul, making out he's ordering. Paul had just sprayed a stick with the scent and was holding it under his nose whilst telling DP what the phone number was.

Made me laugh that, not only cos he probably can't see his phone's numbers without his glasses, not only cos he practically orders something every show now, not only as they think we're all going to copy him, not only..................oh I dunno :mysmilie_14:

DP was shouting for his phone again earlier. He wanted to order the Lalique (I think). So there he is, behind big Paul, making out he's ordering. Paul had just sprayed a stick with the scent and was holding it under his nose whilst telling DP what the phone number was.

Made me laugh that, not only cos he probably can't see his phone's numbers without his glasses, not only cos he practically orders something every show now, not only as they think we're all going to copy him, not only..................oh I dunno :mysmilie_14:

Wasn't it nice that his little godchild sent in a Christmas card for him today? Really sweet.

I'm sure it was purely a coincidence but it was exactly the same design of card as one he was holding last week, I vividly remember it as it was so big.

Have you noticed he regularly says he'll read out more of the cards later in his show? Maybe I missed it but i've never seen him do so.

Our Sally is selling a frock. She said 'A woman of any age could actually wear this, I mean I could see people in their 20's 30's 40's 50's 60's 70's and 80's wearing something like this'. Then she said 'you could put on a pair of tights with this, a pair of opaques if you wanted to, go bare legged, your sort of flesh coloured tights, you could wear heels, you could wear flip flops, you could wear a nice pair of sandals and this could be in the summer as well'.

I think it's fair to say she covered all bases there :mysmilie_59:

She is now selling night creme and is right up against the camera lens and being ever so slightly intimidating, it looks like she's forcing the camera operator to go further and further back. Very odd.

Our Sally is selling a frock. She said 'A woman of any age could actually wear this, I mean I could see people in their 20's 30's 40's 50's 60's 70's and 80's wearing something like this'. Then she said 'you could put on a pair of tights with this, a pair of opaques if you wanted to, go bare legged, your sort of flesh coloured tights, you could wear heels, you could wear flip flops, you could wear a nice pair of sandals and this could be in the summer as well'.

I think it's fair to say she covered all bases there :mysmilie_59:

She is now selling night creme and is right up against the camera lens and being ever so slightly intimidating, it looks like she forcing the camera operator to go further and further back. Very odd.

hmmm, did she say those immortal words 'you can dress it up, dress it down, wear it with heels or ballet flats, go casual or smart, take it from desk to dance floor' etc. etc??!!
now that's what you call covering al the bases!

hmmm, did she say those immortal words 'you can dress it up, dress it down, wear it with heels or ballet flats, go casual or smart, take it from desk to dance floor' etc. etc??!!
now that's what you call covering al the bases!

Ha ha. Jeez she was a bit aggressive with the skin potion, a la Brash.

Wasn't it nice that his little godchild sent in a Christmas card for him today? Really sweet.

I'm sure it was purely a coincidence but it was exactly the same design of card as one he was holding last week, I vividly remember it as it was so big.

Have you noticed he regularly says he'll read out more of the cards later in his show? Maybe I missed it but i've never seen him do so.

He's read the RNLI card out twice to my knowledge :D

He was feeling a bit sorry for himself today..."I'm spending Christmas alone this year, I don't want 'ahhhs'..I don't want sympathy..it's just the way it is"
At least the tree topper gives him some cheer..even though his tree is only two feet tall.

He was feeling a bit sorry for himself today..."I'm spending Christmas alone this year, I don't want 'ahhhs'..I don't want sympathy..it's just the way it is"
At least the tree topper gives him some cheer..even though his tree is only two feet tall.

I'm sure Mabel in Doncaster and her peers cheered him up when they fell for his sob story again and bought yet more of his tatt.

I noticed that about the tree topper he reckons he bought. It will look a bit daft on his Bonsai Tree :mysmilie_19:

Mason's selling the Kinkade shortly; if anyone can clear them out he can :D

If I can be serious for just a moment I personally find it somewhat insulting to Lisa Brash that Gollum was afforded the privilege of selling Kinkade last night.

She must have been pulling her wig out watching such a spectacle.

Why mention it then? And what happened to 'we', where are they off to at Christmas then, whoever it is?

Latest posts

Back