Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Shop Ideal Extra World, Is like a merry go round worn out football manager who gets the sack from every team he is at then takes all the players who got him the sack onto his next team and will no doubt get the sack again.

Just making the same mistakes time after time after time yet never taking any responsibility for the mistakes.

It’s Gen what’s her face today

So does this mean 5 shysters are presenting
Watching for the first time live on YouTube. A steam mop which is better than every other mop on the planet...

Apparently 10 people are watching😳. It will be 9 in a few seconds cos I've had enough🤣

I would LOVE to know what their sales figures are like. Behind the scenes they'll either be saying 'wow, this is going better than expected!' or something along the lines of 'oh dear ...'

I know we've said it all before and I know demo'ing products is often a good way to get their functions/features across to the viewer but come on ... whizzy whisks, carpet cleaners, rubber mops. If you need to see any of these far from unique products demo'd before buying, YouTube or Google is your friend.

Shop Ideal Pay Extra World is pointless. (I added one word to your title SCO :))

Watching for the first time live on YouTube. A steam mop which is better than every other mop on the planet...
Do they have the bucket of ridiculously dirty water and a very old worn traditional mop on the set for comparison? And are they dipping said mop into the water then making practically zero attempt to wring it out before letting the water drip all over the floor? And are they then trying to mop said water up with the very old traditional mop whilst applying as little pressure to the floor as possible so it picks up very little water?

;)

Dull as dishwater Davie boy thinks Peter is a Legend.

Haha, love that he's disabled comments on that video (on YouTube) - I wonder why…

Anyway, I had a feeling the inimitable, one-of-a-kind, truly unique British Designed™ timepieces from the world famous Swan & Edgar (owned by 4 generations of the Fields familiar, don't you know) would float their way back up the u-bend to appear on Shop Extra .

Updated my avatar especially.

WhatsApp Image 2023-09-20 at 17.25.03.jpeg

Last edited:
Do they have the bucket of ridiculously dirty water and a very old worn traditional mop on the set for comparison? And are they dipping said mop into the water then making practically zero attempt to wring it out before letting the water drip all over the floor? And are they then trying to mop said water up with the very old traditional mop whilst applying as little pressure to the floor as possible so it picks up very little water?

;)
No, she just rubbed the mop over some dirt on a floor and was astounded that it was then clean! Mind you, I only watched about 3 minutes as, despite reading this forum regularly, I'm a bit out of practice listening to it🤣

Latest posts

Back