Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Is this the place where all the former IW BA’s and tat sellers congregate,whoever thought this was a good idea must be losing all sensibility and must have thought what a great 👍 idea the mugs will fall for it again.
Same products,same presenters,same fakeness,cheap watches,cheap sunglasses,cheap earrings,and those drones 😂🤣😂
Dont fall for it remember the rattan sold to unaware customers,then the company went bust.
These people should not be on our tv screens thank god they are hidden away on the red button,hopefully soon to be forgotten.
Can’t see it lasting gone by Christmas 🥳
That long? I’ve seen longer lasting car boot sales..

I turned on and it was drone guy and could only last a few seconds before blood pressure was off the scale. :ROFLMAO:

"You'll find these features in £800, £900, £1000 drones". Yeah but you also get those features in cheaper drones too, plus with more expensive drones they have other features and are of a better quality.
The final straw was when he went on about "we've upgraded to HD cameras, 1080p is the highest HD resolution you can get". Of course no mention that even cheaper Chinese drones on Ali all surpass that with 4K and even some with 8K cameras.
Are they showing any decent length footage yet of the drone outside on a nice clear calm day, hovering above something, so we can see what the camera quality is actually like?

Is that a 'no' perchance?

;)

@VapidStoat has just mentioned in the IW forum that Dirty Peter has been given a presenting slot on TJC. Even though SE is utter, complete shite, at least it sounds like Simon, Mason, Becque and Jacks will not be gracing our screens via SE to pick up where they left off.
'This £19.99 ring that could sell all day long for £1,999.99 has the sparkle of angels, not only is it ... but it's also ... and the silver plating is beyond the exquisite kiss of an Egyptian goddess from centuries gone by. Buy it, love it, marry it, but most of all INSURE IT. A tell it like it is me ...'

Nubeo with Jonathan Boreoff and Crawley. I swear theyve been bringing this exact same “limited edition of just 80 worldwide” Manta model to air on IW for years. Clearly no one wants the ruddy thing!

And all this talk of diving. Pretty sure Derrick, 67, watching from his bungalow in Hull, isn’t into deep sea diving. Anyone into diving isn’t watching selly telly for watches.

Bit optimistic? No more than £11.75 Shirley?
Don't call me Shirley.
😜
Have hardly been watching SE. It's not on main Freeview and when I watch it online, it's so goddamn cheap, nasty and awful, and dare I say it, boring, that I switch off.

Doesn't hold much entertainment value for me and the products don't appeal and I'm not paying their p&p or any subscription unless it's worth my while. E.g. would have to buy a £200 item, one off £10 sub, to get £20 discount, a net £10. No thanks.
And not buying multiple items a year, so neither that nor £120 per year for free p&p!

Now I think CE can be SE, but would be surprised if C&C main channel doesn't revert to full-time crafting, post-10pm in the New Year, or earlier.

Hayley flogging the Orbitrek disembodied motorised bicycle pedals:

“Just put into google ‘is walking good for me?’…”

Mind blown. Walking could be good for us. Little known secret. Spread the word. How moronic does she think the audience is…
While you're at it viewers, when Googling check the price of our products with other retailers, you might just find them cheaper elsewhere ;)

Faux family
Faux friendship
Faux fun

Shop (and pay) Extra ... you know it makes sense ;)

Don't call me Shirley.
😜
Have hardly been watching SE. It's not on main Freeview and when I watch it online, it's so goddamn cheap, nasty and awful, and dare I say it, boring, that I switch off.

Doesn't hold much entertainment value for me and the products don't appeal and I'm not paying their p&p or any subscription unless it's worth my while. E.g. would have to buy a £200 item, one off £10 sub, to get £20 discount, a net £10. No thanks.
And not buying multiple items a year, so neither that nor £120 per year for free p&p!

Now I think CE can be SE, but would be surprised if C&C main channel doesn't revert to full-time crafting, post-10pm in the New Year, or earlier.
To the latter it already has done

While you're at it viewers, when Googling check the price of our products with other retailers, you might just find them cheaper elsewhere ;)

Faux family
Faux friendship
Faux fun

Haha "Shop (and pay) Extra" is brilliant - and spot on given the price comparisons for many of the products so far!

Faux family
Faux friendship
Faux fun

Are they anything like these ones for £28+pp over on TJC. And if you wait for TJC megaday on Wed 6th... no pp.

se.jpg

Some lovely promo pics around.

View attachment 26453

Some lovely promo pics around.
@CheckOutYourBaskets btw, you are a 'Brand Ambassador' on here, whilst I am a lowly 'Registered Shopper? Meaning? More posts/replies/likes or a site admin/moderator or something?

Have to admit Hayley is 'nice', kept her figure. Talks manically though, stream of consciousness boll*cks. Couldn't listen to that for too long.
As for her partner? Crawley, you could have knocked me over with a feather to hear he had a female partner. Hadn't seen all that much of him on IW, just mainly bedding and would switch over soonest, but I think he proves the point that if you have the confidence to believe you can do something, then all is possible. Him singing on that video post at SR house Mother event a case in point.
He reminds me of the bobble-head figure on Tech42's flight dashboard (like the ref.?). He wears clothes, 3-piece suit/waistcoat multi-grey ensembles more suited to a Butler for Diana (he could play Burrell in a Diana biopic!), or Lord Darlington's butler at Darlington Hall (just watched RotD!) and talks in a sing-song, fact-free, non-credible way. The only thing he can do is talk fluently, without saying anything useful, ad infinitum, endlessly, (no wonder he's teamed up with Hayley, can you imagine their incessant talking in a room together, you couldn't get a word in at the table!) and he remembers the complicated SE channel info and C&C membership plans.
If you weren't clear, I'm not a fan.
😜

Latest posts

Back