ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Good news I have found the preview for the new book coming soon

Attachments

• airy fryer book.jpg
    airy fryer book.jpg
    113.9 KB · Views: 49
Thanks for the reply & info.

Sounds like they needed the likes of a dragons' den Stephen Bartlett type figure if they wanted to turn it into a social media 'influencer' channel of 'celebrities and social media types'. Gawd help us, that would have been an instant turn-off for me; I don't get influenced nor react well to ig/X/tiktok/YouTube shorts, social media tw@ts with product placement or recommendations. 😠

Also: it occurred to me a script on IW would have been a good idea. Help them stick to the facts.

It was the random talking, rambling, and winging it, blagging it, flights of fancy, when the exaggerations, overblown claims and mistruths were spouted and ASA infringements made.

@snakesnakesnake What are your first impressions of Shop Extra. Do you think they have taken the right approach. What would you do differently? Do you think it will succeed. As is or in a different form?

Surely a more staid, professional, fact-based sales operation would have credibility?
Thanks for the reply & info.

Sounds like they needed the likes of a dragons' den Stephen Bartlett type figure if they wanted to turn it into a social media 'influencer' channel of 'celebrities and social media types'. Gawd help us, that would have been an instant turn-off for me; I don't get influenced nor react well to ig/X/tiktok/YouTube shorts, social media tw@ts with product placement or recommendations. 😠

Also: it occurred to me a script on IW would have been a good idea. Help them stick to the facts.

It was the random talking, rambling, and winging it, blagging it, flights of fancy, when the exaggerations, overblown claims and mistruths were spouted and ASA infringements made.

@snakesnakesnake What are your first impressions of Shop Extra. Do you think they have taken the right approach. What would you do differently? Do you think it will succeed. As is or in a different form?

Surely a more staid, professional, fact-based sales operation would have credibility?

Shop Extra looks cheap and rushed together and isn’t performing well according to sources which doesn’t surprise in the slightest. I don’t think it will exceed 3-4 months

Great Title - In The Kitchen…What kitchen? There isn’t a bleedin’ kitchen. No built-in ovens. No hob…No sink…No address..No Job…No Bank Account…No KITCHEN…Just a counter top…On The Worktop with… Pazza Brodel… Den with emails…Hugh Jardon from Cockermouth says… If You Had an Affair With a Ghost, Den..Would that give you a phantom pregnancy…Ha Ha Ha,,thank you Hugh…Ha Ha Ha…Now..Jonathan…Reads whatever it is and laughs.. Not sharing, though. Next email from Lou Stoggs from Battersea… Make the most of the comedy..Can this scenery shaking, hidden channel ever survive long term?

"I want you to look at the box"

Fooking hell I wasn't going to buy it now I have seen a box with pictures on I am buying 10 Den

I don't think I have ever watched Den as much as this evening but I have noticed one thing the regulars probably picked up years ago, she doesn't actually actively listen to the guest/expert. She nods and looks like she is listening but it isn't a conversation it is all on her terms

Latest posts

Back