Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

IMG_4408.jpeg

Interesting Morgan, when asked if he worked out at the gym by Becque, said definitely not, and that it was simply good genetics. Usually when demonstrating anything fitness related previously, he insists he went to the gym regularly and the excessive cost of doing so. Er…I must be mistaken as he never lies to us.

No way are those burgers cooked. :sick: View attachment 30102

Feel sorry for the crew who might eat that, better to save for Pedro....

Have tried my cooks essentials microwave grill today. Sausages, even butterflied took quite a while to brown on the outside, which is how I like them. I kept checking them and setting the microwave off again for another 2 or 3 mins, so I'd be guessing it was approx 20 mins in total.

Did produce a fair bit of fat from them too, so similar to grilling.

Edit - Microwave is not high power one.

Interesting Morgan, when asked if he worked out at the gym by Becque, said definitely not, and that it was simply good genetics. Usually when demonstrating anything fitness related previously, he insists he went to the gym regularly and the excessive cost of doing so. Er…I must be mistaken as he never lies to us.

That's the problem when you tell so many lies, it's hard to keep your stories straight, you'll slip up at some point. ;)

No way are those burgers cooked. :sick: View attachment 30102
Absolutely agree. All supermarket ready made burgers say 'Cook until no pink remains'.
Joe said once they were out and he cut one in half 'Ah it's a bit pink in the middle, but that's perfectly OK'.
Well its not is it.
This is all coming from allegedly how fantastic these items are and how fast they can cook things.
Food takes time and enough heat to be properly cooked.
TBH most of the food cooked looked pretty rank.
I noticed Of the Masons didn't sample the burgers.

Latest posts

Back