Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Am not comparing, probably......such a chancer, the bottom of the barrel went long ago.....the guy will say and do anything for a sale!!! he says it ALL like it is(nt)

PS Love from Lee in Ventnor...just for the gallery....

Pedro give up please give up he is now talking about a parfume for a 118 year old lady! yes 118 year old. No words.....

£19.99 for one medium candle in a glass from billy no brand that probably smell like a blue toilet block found in public urinals. And Pedro Simone is saying they’re great stocking fillers so buy all 5! Av a buy! £100 for 5 bog standard candles! He’s from another planet.
Spot on....go to any supermarket, B&M, home bargains etc....£2.99 all day long......

£19.99 for one medium candle in a glass from billy no brand that probably smell like a blue toilet block found in public urinals. And Pedro Simone is saying they’re great stocking fillers so buy all 5! Av a buy! £100 for 5 bog standard candles! He’s from another planet.
The instruction to 'just buy it', 'get all 5' makes him a nonsense. He speaks about your money, which you have earned, as having little value and importance to you with his flippancy.

Myself and Julio don’t come without a free gift.. And the free gift is a large jar of collagen curry paste to spread on your sausages.. And now on to the £50,000 plastic mask for £299.99. Keep the 78 rpm piano music spinning..Poke the pianist with the IW cattle prod cane…

Getting into work each morning - same goods, same patter, same lift music…My jawline is sculpted..My skin like porcelain.. Put a sock in it, luv...God help us all.

The instruction to 'just buy it', 'get all 5' makes him a nonsense. He speaks about your money, which you have earned, as having little value and importance to you with his flippancy.
It comes over as a complete lack of respect for their customers. ‘Have a Buy’ - I particularly hate that catchphrase. His act overall, with that regular smut injection is awful. Poor price comparisons (the perfume recently) Fuc…up that candles demo. It can only be down to a complete lack of preparation, and thinking you can wing it every show. Well, with that farce, clearly you can’t wing it every show. Its funny how people like Heather and Rob can create a far better environment to encourage purchase by not using hysterical buying mantras. They speak to people like they’re human beings - not gullible fools. If only they could use those two and a couple of the other newer, younger presenters who are on regularly as the main presenters and get rid of that deadwood from the auction TV era. And if they did - give those fresher faces some better products to sell, too.

Myself and Julio don’t come without a free gift.. And the free gift is a large jar of collagen curry paste to spread on your sausages.. And now on to the £50,000 plastic mask for £299.99. Keep the 78 rpm piano music spinning..Poke the pianist with the IW cattle prod cane…

Getting into work each morning - same goods, same patter, same lift music…My jawline is sculpted..My skin like porcelain.. Put a sock in it, luv...God help us all.
Just flicked over and miss plastic fantastic is selling a Hannibal Lecter style led mask for £1699.99!! You do get a free bar of soap with it though, so have a buy. Guaranteed to give you a wrinkle, blemish free visage.

When I see a £50,000 makers retail price, brand new car on sale for £5000 in a reputable car dealership, I will jump at the chance to buy. Equally, when a decent high street jewellers, has in its front window, a top name watch with a manufacturer‘s suggested retail price of £5000, on sale for £50, I will rush in to get it. The thing is, in the real world, you don’t see £50,000 motor cars for £2000 or £5000 top brand watches for 50 quid. But we all expected to believe in and grab those ludicrous sort of price drops in the fantasy world of shopping television…

The theme of the past few days is......the newer fresher and real world connected presenters who present an item and give you the details about an item are what the channel needs, we all seem to agree on here no hard sell or utterly over the top fairytale stories for a quick sale are needed.

Last night being an example of the old school quick sale tactics....Pedro Ma....Simone had a £20 home security CCTV that connects to a light fitting, Not once did he say it only connected to an Edison style fitting as he was more bothered about buying "2 3 or 4 of these" and then went onto talk about the SD card and slot......no mention again that you DO NOT get an SD card included....more interested in "get these home for £4.99.....Charlie.....Mack.....Ronny....I tell it like it is(nt) me.......AM NOT COMPARING" That comparing crap should tell any potential buyers all they need to know!!! Shameful!!!

Here comes the ‘great value’ perfume again. Funnily enough, they only price compare the website where it is £20 more. Not the one where it is £13 less. Always focused on giving the customer an informed choice to buy. Can’t watch any more of this pitch. Heartstrings pulling for older people. Bad smell coming from the television.
IMG_2450.jpeg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back