Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Not a direct comparison but still save you nearly a tenner.plus no P&P

Attachments

• F81843B2-ABE2-43FC-9B52-391459AEF878.png
    F81843B2-ABE2-43FC-9B52-391459AEF878.png
    538.8 KB · Views: 43
You could say that by continuously pressing the point that this is some ‘fantastic’ bargain, you are actually misleading people by implication who have no access to checking online that this really isn’t a fantastic bargain. Particularly when you keep quoting that it is £50 £60, £70 elsewhere. If that was being done on a decorating table with a couple of lookouts on a street corner, you think it might be questionable tactics, bearing in mind, a lot of these people buying are probably older individuals, and possibly on tight budgets. Pressing them to buy two instead of one on the basis of this is such a ‘wonderful’ deal, really is unforgivable.

Make the most of it, preying on the shopping ignorance of older viewers stuck at home with no technology skills. In ten or fifteen years time, that market will be gone.
Yep, they're the bottom feeders of the sales world. Full of dodgy sales rhetoric/guff.

I SOoooooo wish I was an expert hacker, I'd love to throw up a banner across their screen when selling something e.g. the perfume mentioned earlier that would say something like ...

THIS PRODUCT IS AVAILABLE FROM OTHER RETAILERS FOR <INSERT PRICE> PLEASE FOLLOW THIS LINK FOR A MUCH BETTER DEAL!!!

If only Dr Lobitov would give Pedro a dirty mouth pill 💊 or better still wash his mouth out with soap 🧼 how an earth does he get away with all the unsavoury stuff.
Hopefully dumb and dumber can mention Albert from Shepherds Bush in need of a walking stick 🦯 by text .

Lucky Heather is on today…Does the job the opposite to old Walter and Foghorn… The two of them (and others) could learn something from her. But I don’t think either of them is capable or wants to be capable of learning anything from a younger presenter. They KNOW it all.

She reminds me of Loen from IW. That’s a compliment. I wonder if Gen has left?

Lucky Heather is on today…Does the job the opposite to old Walter and Foghorn… The two of them (and others) could learn something from her. But I don’t think either of them is capable or wants to be capable of learning anything from a younger presenter. They KNOW it all.

She reminds me of Loen from IW. That’s a compliment. I wonder if Gen has left?
Gen is off with a chest infection

Latest posts

Back