Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

William ‘Unt now. They are a small fortune, he says. He’s obviously brassic. £600 watches…Stop now..I‘ve heard it all before. These watches are very ‘articulate’. Unlike him. Would he be up for a web chat? We could try and tell him where he’s going wrong. Have we all got 36 hours? This I Pee gag is wearing very thin now..Roamin’ Numerals, Okay? Julio??

The presenter on this morning said she was an ex-international athlete. Searching Google nothing comes up about that other than quotes from her saying the former.. Was she a famous ex-international athlete?
She was promoted as such by Steve Bennett when she started on Gemporia/Primal Living.

William ‘Unt now. They are a small fortune, he says. He’s obviously brassic. £600 watches…Stop now..I‘ve heard it all before. These watches are very ‘articulate’. Unlike him. Would he be up for a web chat? We could try and tell him where he’s going wrong. Have we all got 36 hours? This I Pee gag is wearing very thin now..Roamin’ Numerals, Okay? Julio??
They are worn by some of the most famous people in the world!! I don't think so, its less than ninety pounds.

Latest posts

Back