Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Oh high precision watches of significance again worth many many hundreds of pounds. :ROFLMAO:

Emma warbling a load of crap again.
she talks as much rubbish as the rest, she is just a bit more articulate about it, has a nice smile but is dull as dishwater with this lame pitch. I'm sure she can do better than being stuck with a chuckle brother for the evening.

That schild segment is worthy of an ASA complaint, some amount of bullshit from Peter, had a laugh at "Schild family have allowed us", didn't know Peter could converse with the dead, what i think he really meant to say was "Solar Time in China have allowed us". :ROFLMAO:
Has someone been on the wind up...sure I heard him say 'Emma Royd' had texted in :ROFLMAO:

My Friday night, watching average watches with average presenters, and now create and craft/ideal world bloopers on YouTube. 🤔 yep, life on the edge 😁 mind you, the bloopers are hilarious 😂
I'm watching a documentary on Victoria Wood which is very funny, and unlike Ideal World is intentionally funny🤣

No my little boy would just love this age skin laser generating repair kit. My granny would just adore this farting psychedelic drone. My hubby would just worship this tent like cheap dress. In my local garden centre, this piece of used toilet paper is around £46.99.. Of course, that’s not a direct comparison Now my little boy would just love this phosphorus gun.. Now my second cousin’s auntie’s brother-in-law…God she’s a tit…My spy brother would love this spy watch…And those ghastly graphics..

No my little boy would just love this age skin laser generating repair kit. My granny would just adore this farting psychedelic drone. My hubby would just worship this tent like cheap dress. In my local garden centre, this piece of used toilet paper is around £46.99.. Of course, that’s not a direct comparison Now my little boy would just love this phosphorus gun.. Now my second cousin’s auntie’s brother-in-law…God she’s a tit…My spy brother would love this spy watch…And those ghastly graphics..
We've also had Mother in law & brother

Latest posts

Back