Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I bought the exact same h20 cleaning product deal on air now, for £63.98 delivered oct 2022 from ideal world. Its now £99.99.

Save your money folks the solution smells like chlorine/swimming baths it is probably something very mudane ie chlorine! Of course smoke and mirrors doesnt state what substance the chemical reaction creates.

To its credit it got rid of a foisty smell in a bag/holdall, but its no miracle worker we dont tend to use it, its not worth the money.

Peter is talking shite again claiming it can break down baked on oven grease. Peter cant help himself.

I bought the exact same h20 cleaning product deal on air now, for £63.98 delivered oct 2022 from ideal world. Its now £99.99.

Save your money folks the solution smells like chlorine/swimming baths it is probably something very mudane ie chlorine! Of course smoke and mirrors doesnt state what substance the chemical reaction creates.

To its credit it got rid of a foisty smell in a bag/holdall, but its no miracle worker we dont tend to use it, its not worth the money.

Peter is talking shite again claiming it can break down baked on oven grease. Peter cant help himself.

Sodium Hydroxide & Hypochlaurus Acid soln.

Is he trying to say when the clock reaches zero you can't buy the item it's just scare tactics trying to panic the gullible
This is where these channels show themselves up for talking complete and utter bullsh1t. They'll maintain they're not trying to rush people into making a buying decision whilst doing things like:

putting countdown clock on screen.
constantly referring to low stock (even when blatantly not true.)
presenters often talking in a rushed, exited, panicked tone.

etc etc. But hey, they're not trying to rush you ;)

Family ... friendship ... fun

Cleaning products always perform well on trustworthy selly telly with its 'selly telly dirt & grime' ;)

Mike is listed for the 6-10 o'clock shows tonight, but Peter has given the distinct impression he'll be hosting them instead. I wonder what's going on?

Latest posts

Back