Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I'm watching a documentary on Victoria Wood which is very funny, and unlike Ideal World is intentionally funny🤣
Ideal World would have been her representation of a shopping channel if she'd lived long enough to pastiche it. First saw her and just a piano on New Faces when I was a child. Still miss her presence from TV. So funny and so talented.

Management has evidently pulled Peter S up on skirting over the flexi payment thing. I hopped on to the YT feed for a min last night and, for once, he very clearly said along these lines ...

Your first payment is £29.99. That's your first of four flexible interest free payments.

He didn't mumble, didn't rush. Unfortunately, from experience we know this most likely won't last.

It really is essentially unwatchable. Products that are dull and cheap. No variation. Like a school sixth form starting a televised bring and buy sale. It appears to have nowhere to go, or nowhere it wants to. If Mason has gone, you really cannot blame him. You’d surely have to put money over job satisfaction to stay. I cannot imagine how soul destroying it must be having to stand there and feign enthusiasm for the items they expect you to sell. Like digging your own grave for a same day burial.

Ideal World would have been her representation of a shopping channel if she'd lived long enough to pastiche it. First saw her and just a piano on New Faces when I was a child. Still miss her presence from TV. So funny and so talented.
She would have sent it up beautifully, her comedy was so clever. If I need a laugh I watch Dinnerladies, still makes me laugh, particularly Anne Reid and Thelma Barlow.

Management has evidently pulled Peter S up on skirting over the flexi payment thing. I hopped on to the YT feed for a min last night and, for once, he very clearly said along these lines ...

Your first payment is £29.99. That's your first of four flexible interest free payments.

He didn't mumble, didn't rush. Unfortunately, from experience we know this most likely won't last.
Agreed, I've heard him do that a couple of times recently.

Here we go its full on bull:poop: on the good ship Pedro Simone.....

"These bags were an error these were made for that big brand but they made a small mistake" Start as you mean to go on Pedro
😂

"these were going to be sold originally for £1000....we are selling them for £49.99"

If (HUGE if mind) said bags were that good why arent they selling them for way more than £49.99 but a good bit less than £1000 and everyone is happy??

Thought I’d check in on IW Mk3, as I’d not inflicted it on myself for a few days. I’ve stuck with the 35 minute ‘Lifestyle encapsulated in a Bag’ routine with Pete. ‘I can’t tell you which Designer this has come from, but you all know it’. It’s a quilted bag, so the inference is Chanel. Prices from £1000, £700, £300 were mentioned. This stunning bag was ordered by ‘high end designer -can’t tell you whom’ but, shock! horror - there was a flaw. A flaw us mere mortals can’t see, but the order wasn’t accepted and IW Mk3 has acquired the stock. So now we have the chance to purchase an unbranded bag he is tell us was selling at £300. Who buys an unbranded bag for £300? Pete, it looks exactly like one from Hattie’s Destello collection on Gemporia. Pete, I think your suppliers may be taking the P.

"Listen to me.....listen to me....." the graphics arent working (again) and now the graphics are working again Pedro is amazed at the price he is sure its wrong but they are selling it for this low price!!!

The IW mk3 clock is ticking down until its curtains once again!! This is a joke

He seems incapable of any consistency. Like telling some kid with an obsession about damaging toy cars not to crash them into brick walls again.
He's just said William Hunt watches are worn by sports stars and film stars (89.99), and that most of us could I'll afford to own one. How dare he make that assumption? I've seen his gold Rolex, he must think we're all thick.

He called it William Haig of London at one point!

The clown show is now selling an advent calendar (which again he is saying the price is wrong) which isnt getting sent out until 30/11/2023....

Bunch of chancers....flog the lot before we go off air just after christmas.....
If you google the advent calendar you can buy it for £9.99, £10.99 etc from different sellers with free p&p, but as Peter said he cannot tell a lie they should have been £24.99, liar Peter liar.

Oh FFS! An advent calendar that's not being dispatched until November 30th. What's the point, you won't get it until the first week of December, depending on the delivery company they use.
He's saying give it as a Christmas present! Advent will be over then, will come in handy for next Christmas I suppose

Latest posts

Back