Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Morning Ideal Rattan fans. Welcome to Rattan Sunday on IR…
IMG_0906.jpeg

Duke does Ideal Rattan have the same 28 days money-back guarantee that isn't a guarantee returns policy back to Asdas to you if you need to return anything policy?

Thanks in advance

Slightly different arrangement, H. You have to return any faulty rattan to any high street branch of Rattaners Jewellers on February 29th only.

Here comes Captain Smith Ryan..Wheeled out to front an iceberg killer weed treatment. Irish Top Gear (a Ford Rattan Turbo) joins him on the bridge. “Taking a Break from our regular garden show,” Captain Smith says. Why exactly, Captain? He never said. I suppose you can understand the sense at this time of the year when everybody is out there buying plants to scrap your regular garden show and instead just devote valuable selling time to just one product -weedkiller. Yes, fantastic sense. Next…Rattan Drones with Mike Ratton..

It‘s not our regular gardening show, but it is really says Skipper. Using the weedkiller to make room for the er..plants you cannot buy with them.

Last edited by a moderator:
We have a new Ratton review on Rattanadvisor.co.uk

"Seemed to be OK when first received but only after a month some or the rattan on the corners is splitting where you move the modular seats in and out from each other. Cushions are cheap, one zip already broken and only used it once."

Dean still gave the product a rather generous 3 stars! I suppose at least it turned up

01:00 till close

Rattan Locke

Funster Rob "Rattan" Locke makes a return to overnights (Hollywood writer strikes and everything) and presents a new locking system
for the ever popular Rattan range

Bissell clearance show later doubt they will be back

If I was in the position to do so financially I might be interested even with the risk if the price is right

Just wondering if anybody knows if they are still not doing the ITV slots?

Now that really is a good deal. You could buy that and then re-sell on eBay and get more.. Risk is will you get it? Probably worth a punt on PayPal if they let you pay by that way still.

Now that really is a good deal. You could buy that and then re-sell on eBay and get more.. Risk is will you get it? Probably worth a punt on PayPal if they let you pay by that way still.

Some sales of pre-owned ones last week on eBay for £150 if you are not greedy could probably get £220 each one

job lot anybody with the money :)

I was also thinking along similar lines. I can’t see them getting a bulk purchase for much less than about £150 a unit cost. Assuming that is accurate, and they are knocking them out for around £180, plus free delivery, plus the general costs of running the business and the marketing presentation of them. How can they possibly be making any margin on them?

Ryan (IW’s Good Cop/Mr. Sincerity) and his elderly mother routine. I suppose most of the viewers would only hear it once. Unlike ourselves, who hear it more times than she’s had dexterity problems, apparently.

Latest posts

Back