Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

It is poor really from Ryan IF his mother does have serious dexterity issues and is 82 she isn't going to be able to use this product is she?

a 3 in 1 good brand machine isn't going to be lightweight and it shouldn't be but anything for a sale

The Absodry is back (did it go away?) another clear market best price even with the postage

If I was his mother and that thankfully is a medical impossibility, I wouldn’t want my son constantly banging on about my vulnerabilities as a sales tool. Still, from the feeble and patronising way he describes her, she’s probably too weak to turn the television on, and therefore blissfully ignorant of her constant mentions as the IW invalid.

Thank God…After that interminable vacuum obsession I need some clean air from Hoover Hell. Something new and fresh and vital..How about the man with the sewn on gimp mask and some rattan furniture…Never more pleaded to see him again, since his Pulp Fiction screen debut..

Going back to the adverts in between shows

The latest one has not been ONE about a show coming up a product coming the only idea you would have that it is a shopping channel would be the Flexipay explanation ad

The glossy well-produced sports direct brand and partner brands adverts are well done but make zero sense here

Thank God…After that interminable vacuum obsession I need some clean air from Hoover Hell. Something new and fresh and vital..How about the man with the sewn on gimp mask and some rattan furniture…Never more pleaded to see him again, since his Pulp Fiction screen debut..

A fantastic opening where you can see the cushion buckling under where he is sitting and he looks particularly uncomfortable

will we reach LIMITED STOCK again today

Van Bakaxel must feel he is in a longer run than The Mousetrap- The Rat(tan)Trap.. I suppose actors by their very nature are used to doing the same thing over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again… That’s how he must deal with the sheer purgatory of the whole thing. Now on to Pint Pot with her factual reminiscing about paying £250 per day for a day bed at Butlitz Minehead in 1975.

If the Channel does survive what company’s are going to risk selling there products to them, for some it would have been the second time they would have lost money to IW

Good point Jazzy

I would imagine a lot of the issue is if you keep knocking suppliers you will not get 60 or 90 day payment terms no matter how many you order, this suddenly leaves you a lot less available funds to buy more new stock

At least they are more creatively slagging off fans now when eternally flogging air conditioning units. They now aren’t just useless per se - they are only ineffective when dealing with warm air. Go home, Pete. There’s better ways to earn a living than this.

Ryan just being honest..Just being honest… Really??

Bubble makers….to £4.99 polo tops…to Salter USB fans, which Pete no longer says are ineffectual by design, surprisingly. They change the narrative to suit the item. A complete contempt for their potential buyers. 29 degrees in our area this Sunday says Ryan. I assume he means Peterborough? The BBC weather app says 25 degrees and rainy. You despair of them. Essentially, they say what they like, regardless of the actual truth of the matter. They put prisoners at Guantanamo Bay through less repetitious tortures than what they are putting through these presenters through - making them repeat the same stuff hour in and hour out.

Pedro Simon has downgraded the rattan to ''5 star living', it was 7 star living (whatever that is) yesterday.

this latest review of it on the website speaks volumes. im out.

'Seemed to be OK when first received but only after a month some or the rattan on the corners is splitting where you move the modular seats in and out from each other. Cushions are cheap, one zip already broken and only used it once.'

Has Von Rattanunit actually been taken hostage? Under some kind of demonic duress, being continually forced to present rattan and fans that don’t exist? Locked in the studio without food, water or sleep? I am beginning to think that as the moral people we are, we should inform the authorities of his desperate plight.

Has Von Rattanunit actually been taken hostage? Under some kind of demonic duress, being continually forced to present rattan and fans that don’t exist? Locked in the studio without food, water or sleep? I am beginning to think that as the moral people we are, we should inform the authorities of his desperate plight.
I am starting to feel a bit sorry for him, punting this cheapo gear show after show, probably earning peanuts in the process - maybe his other half has made him do it.

seems like this 1 hour sketch has got a clip of every presenter going, old rubber head /campy, doing his nodding dog just now. Maybe tonight is the night where they pull the plug.

You feel like we are the violin players on the deck of the Titanic. I think von Richthofen said something to the effect of once the rattan set has all gone (if only I would live so long) it would be months before it would return. Petemon O’Siters seemed to visibly lose it at that point by going into a manically pop-eyed laugh similar to No.2 in The Prisoner when No.6 says he is Not a Number, he is a FREE MAN…Perhaps the irony of ‘in a few months’ was too much for the poor old sod’s sanity to bear? On to Boltless Weedkiller Rattan Shelving….I don’t do this, Peters. I don’t sell the tat.. I sell vintage timepiece..Not now you don’t, mate.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a very similar unit to this Boltless shelving it was very cheap it does the job

However I am useless at DIY and I put it together better than Alan Ennis who seems to do it everyday for a year

And why are they showing this repeat of it where he keeps making mistakes

I’m off to the south of France tomorrow for a week. I wonder if Peter Simon will be still there saying Cockermouth when I get back. Or will it be a blank screen?

Latest posts

Back