Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

"As you well know we are the home of the big brands"

"Freemans are they still around"

Pot and Kettle "Deano" you smug bloke

A career doing stand up awaits

Have a good break, Harry. Hopefully we’ll have something to talk about still on the forum when we both get back…

Good point Jazzy

I would imagine a lot of the issue is if you keep knocking suppliers you will not get 60 or 90 day payment terms no matter how many you order, this suddenly leaves you a lot less available funds to buy more new stock
Do IW use sale or return. Or buy the stock up front.
Have a good break Duke I am also away from tomorrow, forum will be quieter :)

Not quite the south of France sadly
Surely you will still be watching on your hols, via Sat... Err, oh no.
Surely via online mobile or WiFi in hotel or your EU roaming data on the web/app/IW YouTube channel.

Sat on the corniche, watching IW rattan repeats, not enjoying the azure blue med, beaches, quaint villages and towns and cafés surely! Or the caravans at Skegness...

Have a good one guys! 🤪

If anyone still here, do IW use sale or return or have stock upfront they have paid for already.

Also, anybody know what TEMU is all about? Ads on here. Another Chinese sourced UK warehouse? Price so low on initial offer, £7 stainless steel IW-like watches. Chinese brands.

MM now philosophising "don't live with regret" at 23:23 tonight,"dichotomies and quandaries", "so buy the Portable Air-conditioner". Geez.

Cuts to vt saying watch this as there won't be many left when you return. Yeah, right.

If anyone still here, do IW use sale or return or have stock upfront they have paid for already.

Also, anybody know what TEMU is all about? Ads on here. Another Chinese sourced UK warehouse? Price so low on initial offer, £7 stainless steel IW-like watches. Chinese brands.

MM now philosophising "don't live with regret" at 23:23 tonight,"dichotomies and quandaries", "so buy the Portable Air-conditioner". Geez.

Cuts to vt saying watch this as there won't be many left when you return. Yeah, right.

Never heard of them, Looks like another Ali Express / Alibaba type shop.

I watched Dean Wilson and Bev Hare last night on the (now) STV overnight slot. A lot more pratting about than the quite staid ITV slots, if you're into that sort of thing.

I hope nobody bought the rattan furniture or the air conditioning unit, can't see them being delivered any time soon. I quite like watching Ideal World, without buying much. I much prefer it to QVC.

It depends on what has happened.

If it's the worst and they've gone bust again, then folks who've order stuff but haven't received goods can cancel any future payments and claim any money back from their credit card company or pay pal, if they're paying by flexi pay then the first payment is probably lost (would need to claim with administrators) but they can cancel future ones.

Latest posts

Back