Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

There is no other fabric like this other fabric in the world. No other fabric than this fabric in this fabric. Created by a military organisation of fabric by a group of young women and men women in the bowels of a Syrian warehouse. This may help with high blood pressure. This won’t help. You need to look for the snow flake elblum….Okay? I’ll tell it as it isn’t, me. If you are somebody got bedridden….IT WILL NEVER GET WARM. Only when Chef Mark sets fire to it.
He is a word mangler par excellence.

I've never not only not known anyone can I just say like him who seems OK to make, you know, the words alright come out not only sideways not only backwards not only random ok what's that Charlie? Now I've got to say this fabric will constipate the heat I can only give you another 4 minutes go and sleep under...goanavabuy gotobedebyes Stanley Unwin was my father alright good night.

He is a word mangler par excellence.

I've never not only not known anyone can I just say like him who seems OK to make, you know, the words alright come out not only sideways not only backwards not only random ok what's that Charlie? Now I've got to say this fabric will constipate the heat I can only give you another 4 minutes go and sleep under...goanavabuy gotobedebyes Stanley Unwin was my father alright good night.
Oh dear Stanley…

Dirty Peter loves beautiful things but he can never normally afford them - we understand that, he lives in a damp hovel - but he's going to buy one of these awful bags made of leather patches!
He listed all the staff members who are going to buy them!
Will there be any left for us plebs?

It took them seven months to get them in 😂
And, he's going to get into trouble for offering them at £9.99 on four flexis :ROFLMAO:

Muriel's in! Wait till she gets it home and smells it! I know what this offer smells of!!!

No sales again? Taking his ball…er…bag..and going home…

IMG_3873.jpeg

Dirty Peter loves beautiful things but he can never normally afford them - we understand that, he lives in a damp hovel - but he's going to buy one of these awful bags made of leather patches!
He listed all the staff members who are going to buy them!
Will there be any left for us plebs?

It took them seven months to get them in 😂
And, he's going to get into trouble for offering them at £9.99 on four flexis :ROFLMAO:

Muriel's in! Wait till she gets it home and smells it! I know what this offer smells of!!!
It will smell of Peter to her. He is her hero, she adores him. 🥰🥰

I've done it again, I kid you not, I've only gone and done it AGAIN!

I hopped on IW a few mins ago and just as I did, Peter S was presenting perfume and said this:

I've been bringing you perfume for nigh on 40 year ...

Needless to say I hopped off again. Can anyone tell me where he was flogging perfume close to 40 years ago? For reference, 1984 ;)
Sources close to me reveal it was a car boot sale in Clacton on a rainy day in November.

I'm back from my evening out, I was worried I might have missed some quality products🤔

Say anything to sell whatever is in front of you now on the conveyer belt of tat. For the next 10 minutes or half an hour it is the best bargain ever.

Tell 'em they're getting a massive discount, much cheaper than anywhere else, well somewhere else at least. Look there's this website where it's sold out.

Tell 'em stock is low and we don't know when we'll have this treasure in again, next year, next month, maybe next day (but don't say that).

Tell 'em the price is a mistake, oh dear someone has dropped a proper clanger here. Quick, buy before they find out. I'm on your side against them honest. You know me I'm your friend. I only want what's best for you.

Tell 'em you discovered this product recently and it's a life changer. You couldn't do without it now.

Tell 'em - oh wait, the conveyer belt is moving again, next bit of tat is on screen.

Start all over again.
shopping TV bingo

I've done it again, I kid you not, I've only gone and done it AGAIN!

I hopped on IW a few mins ago and just as I did, Peter S was presenting perfume and said this:

I've been bringing you perfume for nigh on 40 year ...

Needless to say I hopped off again. Can anyone tell me where he was flogging perfume close to 40 years ago? For reference, 1984 ;)
he works in dog years

One thing's for sure, there are a few William Hunt's working at IW ...
Daisy Knatchbull (The Deck) has taken over his building in Savile Row I see

Latest posts

Back