Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sounds like part of the soundtrack from Alan Bennett’s Sunset Across the Bay. A story of two OAPs struggling to cope with life after retirement to Morecambe in 1974/5. Great as part of a play about the mundanity and depressive nature of life with no point or purpose for two old people in 1970s’ Britain, but not great being used as part of a 2020s’ shopping channel output. The whole thing remains so completely unprofessional in terms certainly of its production standards. Or more accurately- lack of any.

What is it with the awful music and videos of items that have just been shown, have the presenters gone off for a comfort break?

Bluddy annoying …
It's meant to kill dead air. When they first came back in that studio they didn't have anything. They don't have room to have it so they can move to a different part of the studio. So they have to stay put while the floor manager or some kind of mininon removes one item and puts another in place. They also throw in some promos and it is likely during theses extended moments they are getting coffee using bathroom etc etc. But the looping of demos etc is so they can move on to the next item.

It's very difficult to take the bride of Van Helsing seriously
Exactly.

I hope poor deluded old ladies aren't buying all these immensely expensive "beauty" items in the hope that they will be rejuvenated like Ursula Andress in She. Peter Cushing (Van Hesling) was in that.

It's hard to know who could be taken in by Natalia's wild eyed musings.

She’s a coat hanger snob, she proudly announces. No sh…I’d never have guessed. She took her posh ones to India. Well, she tried to.

Non-direct price comparison of £40 for similar. Er…Who and Where exactly? Oh of course, they won’t tell you that. Excuse me while my sides split.
No doubt she will be fishing for compensation from virgin,when her tacky wardrobe luggage went missing😂🧻unfortunately it’s come back with crocodile tears 😭

Exactly.

I hope poor deluded old ladies aren't buying all these immensely expensive "beauty" items in the hope that they will be rejuvenated like Ursula Andress in She. Peter Cushing (Van Hesling) was in that.

It's hard to know who could be taken in by Natalia's wild eyed musings.
Don’t give them ideas. Exactly how much would Opatra charge for entrance to the Fountain of Youth?

Latest posts

Back