Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The 6 sold on TJC had the handmade link bracelet. Guy said, when they have gone, will be no more in stock. Not because they don't want to sell anymore, because they will never get them at this price again, and then went into a telling us about how all the surface gold has gone, and they are having to mine deeper and still nothing, and then about mining the seabed and the costs involved of bringing to the surface. Guess he has never watched that gold divers show on quest or dmax.

What a load of baloney. :ROFLMAO:

Of course prices go up in future but the reason they won't have anymore is because like the "limited edition watches" it'll be a one off special order from the supplier/manufacturer, Luxoro is a TJC brand.

Patio Pete.

The bang on the head had made him no more articulate.

He thinks he is a poet, a wordsmith. That he can paint word pictures which enthrall and entice people into buying whatever he is selling, believing it to be the best thing ever... since the last bit of tat he offered.

In fact he joins random phrases together, peppered with malapropisms ("the epiphany of elegance"), irrelevances ("with this gold watch you will twirl and twirl into a ball room") until he builds a candy floss of utter nonsense. Then we get that knowing smug smile.

Priceless. Just buy it. Not only because...
Those word salads are similar to AI attempting poetry. They sound interesting but are utterly meaningless

Patio Pete is jumping for joy, the hand wash is now limited stock.

They've been flogging this stuff for many days and I'd not be surprised to see it back tomorrow as everyone has a go with it, except Natalia of course as it doesn't light up or make the skin shiny.

Now he's on to sticky velvet hangers, sons and daughters he suggests.

Good point, Pete.

Pete's on the money.

I spend far too much of my time rooting around the bottom of wardrobes picking up all the garments which have fallen off those darn slippery hangers.

Time to change to sticky velvets methinks.

BTW, he has invented a brand new type of garment called "blousers".

Up next: copper compression socks. More fake health claims.

Latest posts

Back