Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Hello Michael! Yes, Mike. What can we do for us both. Well the two of us can discusss what the f..ing hell ‘appened after bleedin’ 21 bleedin’ 00 hours last night wiv me Gamonne pricing. Erm…Erm…Well, Mike, it’s that ****** Right Charlie in the Gallery….Blame ‘im... The two of me told those punters that the Gammone would in no uncertain terms NOT STAY at £39.99 when the clock struck NINE…Then, some schmuck puts up the Geocities site at bleedin’ half past wiv it still…I said STILL at £39.99!! Now it makes us both look stupid!!! Now I don’t mean to hurry you or coerce you, but I want a bleedin’ answer NARHHHHRRR.. We both need to calm down, Mike. Let me relax you with this £2.99 orange dinosaur door stop..Class, Mike, my son...Class. You have placated me, Michael. Now placate the Bald Fella further with my 9 o‘clock killer item.. Well, Mike, I ‘ave for you the Gammone Black Bin Liner for £39.99….******####..Run..Michael…Run….

My hearing is like a bat…I have the eyesight of the finest, most powerful telescope. I even see the Amazon driver leave my parcel with the neighbour I can’t stand before it has even left the website. I hear and feel music before it is composed. I am not special, though. Hammy in Aberdeen - Together Forever for his Highland Jaunts - and another great buy, he tells us.…

Just missing the Kelvin Reynolds-esque prose about being 'last of the stock in the uk' and Mr Harry Heritor doing an epic deal of a lifetime, for you , the IW discerning watch collectors!! 'Guys'

Ah the days of "Heritor is only allowing us to sell these so low to give you at home the opportunity to be their brand ambassador…"

Latest posts

Back