Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

had to chuckle at his opening, he added in a 'nice to see you, to see you' and then missed out the nice at the end???!
Typically Brucie didn't say the final nice it was the audience, so he's imagining the old folks shouting it back. He thinks its OK to steal from people. What next the Krankies? Fandabidozi ?

Yet more tales of his knee issues. I know people's ailments and aches and pains can change in a matter of months, but I seem to remember Peter doing some quite strenuous workouts with the lovely Tim only last year.

The GOOD news for the Peter Simon with a sore knee who works at IW is that there's another Peter Simon who works there. He sorted his sore knee out with Emu Oil balm/collagen capsules/CBD gummies/linear treadmill/heated sherpa fleece/homedics massage gun/red light therapy tunnel/sit and cycle…

Now he is quoting the bag should be £1800...yes £1800.......be careful if you get this bag though as people will want to nick it from you says our Pedro 🤭

"if I had brought this to air at over £200 it would have flown out" eh.....its £59.99 and seems to be hanging around the warehouse like a bad smell!
Should you insure it

Latest posts

Back