Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The promo for their website voiced by Paul Becque talks about 'thousands of products' on the website. When you click on each heading it lists how many products. The total number according to their own information is 989. So not even one thousand.

I think they are using old promos from IW, when their web site was bigger.

'high end components and I mean that'. Promax brakes just done a quick search £12.95 for a full set front and rear. Budget components would be being truthful. Cant imagine you will get far on it if hilly, big lump of cheap pig iron.

fingers crossed its been wired up wrong and he will get surge of volts somewhere painful.
This is where they constantly let themselves down. Why not just say something like 'and this model has good quality components throughout.' Ok still might not be 100% true but it's a damn sight closer to the truth than trying to convince viewers their tier 3,4,5 products are tier 1.

The following represents the products (and I don't mean the Armani) stop trying to persuade viewers otherwise.

This is where they constantly let themselves down. Why not just say something like 'and this model has good quality components throughout.' Ok still might not be 100% true but it's a damn sight closer to the truth than trying to convince viewers their tier 3,4,5 products are tier 1.

The following represents the products (and I don't mean the Armani) stop trying to persuade viewers otherwise.

spot on chappie, yes its £650, so you would think a pitch around lower end pricing but quality is mid range and will do an average of x on a charge, drivetrain and battery guarantee is x long etc . Honesty, he left me completely guessing about the product , just the usual patter with no real substance and a lot of fibs - they need to jettison the loser fast.

I have to say O'Simon Mcpeters's shopping television presenter comedy character behavior sounds like it is becoming increasingly odd. A bit like Royston Vasey Shopping World TV from the League of Gentlemen. I didn't know he was now kissing inanimate objects other than the occasional co-host. And I also learn he is actually kissing items like watches, car cleaning kits, red satin pajamas with complementary mask in size 28 and bigger, and plasticine clocks - that's clocks with a tick tock. On what has been presented, I would like to call him deranged, but I can't be that positive of his condition.

I have to say O'Simon Mcpeters's shopping television presenter comedy character behavior sounds like it is becoming increasingly odd. A bit like Royston Vasey Shopping World TV from the League of Gentlemen. I didn't know he was now kissing inanimate objects other than the occasional co-host. And I also learn he is actually kissing items like watches, car cleaning kits, red satin pajamas with complementary mask in size 28 and bigger, and plasticine clocks - that's clocks with a tick tock. On what has been presented, I would like to call him deranged, but I can't be that positive of his condition.
that's a great analogy. maybe he has been going to the butchers there.

The tumbleweed moments and his gormless looking round the room are just that, totally not funny piss poor humour attempts and just plain weird. Are studio staff in stitches (unlikely) or just egging him on whilst thinking 'Richard Head'.

Latest posts

Back