Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

My favourite review of the eLife bikes on the old IW website was titled "my eLife has no life!!!", from someone complaining about a battery that refused to charge after a month. I always think of that when I see them on.

Also, why does he say stuff like "We're going to give you another 10 minutes, and that's it, so check out your basket" when, er, it'll just be on the website once they stop showing it? And then probably back on air every other hour from here until they finally do sell out 🤭

My favourite review of the eLife bikes on the old IW website was titled "my eLife has no life!!!", from someone complaining about a battery that refused to charge after a month. I always think of that when I see them on.

Also, why does he say stuff like "We're going to give you another 10 minutes, and that's it, so check out your basket" when, er, it'll just be on the website once they stop showing it? And then probably back on air every other hour from here until they finally do sell out 🤭
Just accept defeat, nobody wants the effing bikes. There's always 5 people on the phone, so why aren't they buying?

Guy in a suit, brown brogues, coughing up who knows what every other minute on a cold dark late October evening, lifting up a bike to show you the wheels going round.

Nobody is buying the bike, he is trying his hardest to convice us that these are selling fast and some havent checked out yet, he has asked "Gabriel" to go to a break so the buyers can check out........More like he is bursting for a slash the poor guy!!

This comedy write's itself.

Guy in a suit, brown brogues, coughing up who knows what every other minute on a cold dark late October evening, lifting up a bike to show you the wheels going round.

Nobody is buying the bike, he is trying his hardest to convice us that these are selling fast and some havent checked out yet, he has asked "Gabriel" to go to a break so the buyers can check out........More like he is bursting for a slash the poor guy!!

This comedy write's itself.
10 people on the website for the bike, yeah right. Never seen such hideous bedding, like something from the '70's

WE THINK THIS IS A MISTAKE!! routine activated

Imagine going in to your local Londis, you're browsing the milk, and a staff member comes up saying "I THINK WE'VE MADE A MISTAKE! 1 PINT OF SEMI-SKIMMED AT THAT PRICE? THAT CAN'T BE RIGHT… GO GET THIS, ALRIGHT? JUST BUY IT…" knowing full well the price they always sell it at.

You'd walk out…

10 people on the website for the bike, yeah right. Never seen such hideous bedding, like something from the '70's
Keeps saying you get the duvet, surely he means duvet cover. He wants our Bet to get the most repulsive set, as they have friends visiting. Hope they are short sighted.

Latest posts

Back