Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I asked a few months back if/what people had bought from selly telly and no-one replied so I don't think you're alone 😂

From IW I bought:

- Blue Magic (terrible)
- Williams Waterless Wash & Wax (brilliant)
- NutriBullet (great until the blades blunt, which happens quickly)
- NutriNinja (never used it tbh, bought because of above)
- Vax Blade 32v cordless vac (great price and IW never sold the model again)
- Dormeo mattress (lovely until 1 week after the 1 year warranty expired, then it lost all structure)

From TJC:

- Battery powered desktop water fountain (sounds like a malfunctioning fridge in use)

And I won a Pull n' Chop from the big brand of Piranha[citation needed] from Shop Extra and it's ok, but I'd never in a million years have paid for one.
Scary thought re mattress. 40 years ago my tight wad hubby took me to a local bedding store to buy a new mattress.
i nearly had a blooming heart attack at his choice. He choses to £1000 on a mattress the base was only a £100 extra. Hate to admit it but he was right. Still have the same mattress no saggin, no lose of firmness Blummin things is still as good as the day we/he bought it.

Shush…don’t tell him you can write and store notes on a mobile phone…Addresses too…In the contacts bit…You don’t need a fu….£9.99 writing pad..Handy to keep in a pocket, too. A ten foot wide pocket…

Florence…Mr. McHenry…Bungo..Tobermory…He desperately chokes again…Tommy Cooper Live From Her Majesty’s comes to mind.. He’s got his flu jab on Wednesday, he splutters. That seems an eternity away watching him wheezing this evening.. You MUST insure this antique writing pad.. Young lads showing their underwear, he rambles.. The bloke isn’t right…

Did I not put me nuts in…Remembering what‘s on Bake Off..Press the frigging video button…

Last edited by a moderator:
Is there one thing you constantly keep forgetting? (Yes…you don’t need a ****** plastic writing pad in 2023). I was up and down in the back cabinet ramming my stopcock up a plastic model of Uranus… No…Mrs…Oh, Please.. Titter Ye Not.. What an end to a television career… How does he get away with this stuff before the watershed? C Shape umbrellas next. Just what you always never wanted..

Is there one thing you constantly keep forgetting? (Yes…you don’t need a ****** plastic writing pad in 2023). I was up and down in the back cabinet ramming my stopcock up a plastic model of Uranus… No…Mrs…Oh, Please.. Titter Ye Not.. What an end to a television career… How does he get away with this stuff before the watershed? C Shape umbrellas next. Just what you always never wanted..
Nobody's watching except us?

Duke as a female I find him disgusting and I’m not PC, what must his younger colleagues think

Love the horror umbrella…

IMG_2003.jpeg

Shush…don’t tell him you can write and store notes on a mobile phone…Addresses too…In the contacts bit…You don’t need a fu….£9.99 writing pad..Handy to keep in a pocket, too. A ten foot wide pocket…

Florence…Mr. McHenry…Bungo..Tobermory…He desperately chokes again…Tommy Cooper Live From Her Majesty’s comes to mind.. He’s got his flu jab on Wednesday, he splutters. That seems an eternity away watching him wheezing this evening.. You MUST insure this antique writing pad.. Young lads showing their underwear, he rambles.. The bloke isn’t right…

Did I not put me nuts in…Remembering what‘s on Bake Off..Press the frigging video button…
I genuinely think he's got mental problems, probably not the kindest way of saying it but you know what I mean. I don't know if he realises he's there to sell goods and it's not a vehicle for his so called (unfunny) comedy act.

Which begs the question asked a few times on this forum recently: how is he employed in a role like this in 2023? I've always joked that he must have dodgy photos of the CEO.

I genuinely think he's got mental problems, probably not the kindest way of saying it but you know what I mean. I don't know if he realises he's there to sell goods and it's not a vehicle for his so called (unfunny) comedy act.

Which begs the question asked a few times on this forum recently: how is he employed in a role like this in 2023? I've always joked that he must have dodgy photos of the CEO.
Mutley he is funny though for the wrong reasons

Latest posts

Back