Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I gave my neice money a couple of years ago to buy a watch on the condition she didn't buy some overpriced Chines made fashion watch :ROFLMAO: , she ended up picking a Certina Men's DS-8, she liked the 39mm men's size rather than the 33mm Ladies version.
Love Certina - especially because it almost feels like a ‘secret’ brand. There’s a DS-7 with a green sunburst dial that (I think) looks stunning ‘in the flesh’. 41mm so my wrist will only just stand it, but it’s lovely.

She has good sense and good taste!

Don’t just don’t try to work out what goes though Shona‘s mind and out her mouth. She’s currently suggesting you could use tea towels as place mats or napkins
my mind boggles at just how THIN the tea towels are in order for them to be so multi use.
Chloe on TJC said the same thing tea towels used as napkins are the up-to-date fashion now

Dirty Peter has told people to hang the LED lanterns outside. No mention of whether they're weatherproof.

But that would be useful information, so of course we won't get that from him
Someone commented on his cough, and he said don't worry, I've got something to suck. He also mentioned Doctor Lobitoff, then ran his tongue around the inside of his mouth in that rude looking gesture he does.

Someone commented on his cough, and he said don't worry, I've got something to suck. He also mentioned Doctor Lobitoff, then ran his tongue around the inside of his mouth in that rude looking gesture he does.
Said they are trying to get the radiators back, and the bikes are on later because due to technical issues last night, people weren't able to get through to buy them. Why not just say we can't shift them, and will keep bringing them back until they all go. But that would be being honest. At least there's the radiators to look forward to, just like old times.

Said they are trying to get the radiators back, and the bikes are on later because due to technical issues last night, people weren't able to get through to buy them. Why not just say we can't shift them, and will keep bringing them back until they all go. But that would be being honest. At least there's the radiators to look forward to, just like old times.
Whoa whoa WHOOOOOOOA!!!

I will NOT have anyone poke fun at anything to do with the radiators, got it?!?

These are the very same radiators that, according to Den on IW a year or so back, have thermostats that 'sense the temperature in every four corners of the room' so we must deduce they are way better than the TRVs most of us have on our existing radiators.

Thank goodness for IW, its products, prices and expertise. Where would the British public be without them!

He says u can ride and try the bike, thought you werent allowed to open any product
He's been flogging them for ages, just said they brought them back after the break because five or six people were trying the buy them. A likely story, the grey one in single figures apparently. I've had to turn off as he is beginning to sound desperate. Did you know it has metal mudguards? That's got to be a game changer. Check out those baskets.

Latest posts

Back