QVC Christmas Card

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I didn't get either - pity cos I wanted to use it on the smashbox tsv if it is not already on easy pay.

Am disappointed as I normally get the 'offer' cards - it is obviously very random as to who gets them.

I have not recieved either and I have been shopping with them since the begining.

I shall look with interest to see if I get one. Heck I spend enough...and this year have companed sent 90% of it back through appallanging packaging, quality of goods inside and the final two are a set of honora pearls with damaged box and today a nail oil treatment that I can't shut again!

Don't thinks the other half is too happy with me...computer is still sitting downstairs waiting for him to bring it up. I can't even lift it off the ground!! It's been here 5 days, and not a look in at it! Think he is working on it like in a child like manner. If I don't do it, then you have to....welll I am at home all day long (yeah!)

a. If I can't see it, it doesn't exist - already covered with two books and a cloth

b Tuck in a position that is not quite awkward enough to demand something be done, so poite request refers to ' well I thought you were going to put it in the front room, not upstairs'...innocent enough to those who have dared to venture in the front room. A full three months work on sorting decorating etc etc before buying the furniture etc. Aha...changed the focus of the discussion again.

c. And this came from nowhere 'In which case I need to open up that door to the cellar to use as a workshop and for that we need to clear the front room so that we can find the trap door again'.

d Final insult of the day....You have all these great ideas,, but you won't do any thing a bout it. ---Der! I was two years with severe face and month pain, regular anti-biotics...speaking for more than a few mins hurt...oh yes and I have fribromyalgia, anxiety problems, fatigue and chronic sleep patterns. But I still manage to smile and not look like the Grinch and Scrooge rolled into one!

I got an email it says ... "Buy everything you need for Christmas online using this special voucher and pay back over 3 months" I am not sure if this is a good idea or not,maybe it will encourage people to spend more than they can afford. I am not against 3easy pays on a tsv...but everything you need!

I'm getting really pissed off with this as l have had nothing at all. I have been a customer for years and years and spent a fortune :(

I'm getting really pissed off with this as l have had nothing at all. I have been a customer for years and years and spent a fortune :(

Me too :mad:
I'm seriously thinking of stopping my membership - not very happy with them at all this year!
RG

Been with them years but now I live in france I think they cannot afford the postage for a card to here.They always try charging me over the odds for stuff to be delivered here so perhaps the postage is really that bad :)

Pink

Latest posts

Back