QVC Christmas advert

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

whitesnake

Registered Shopper
How naff is the QVC Christmas advert? I think they are trying to emulate the M&S adverts! Jackie Kabler looks so awkward on it. You can tell she comes from a news background rather than drama/dance like the majority of the presenters.

They did one last year but this years is even more cringeworthy!

I think it's rather nice. Watching the advert, I can't really tell what kind of background each of the presenters has. It looks like they are trying to have fun.

Shane Lynch is in it too, why? did a regular not turn up :Laugh::Laugh::Laugh:

Just seen it and well im overwhelmed by the look of excitement on there faces. Way too early to be showing a Christmas ad already , they would be better off focusing on showing more adverts for BCC and Remembrance day.

i like it. beautifull house etc but not everyone lives like this may make some people feel even lonlier

Yes, I like it - but then I am probably not a good judge as I am a Christmas Nutcase, if it wasn't for the rest of my family stopping me I would probably cover the whole house, garden and anything else that moved in fairy lights.

Its sooooo staged. I imagine the director shouting "action", and all the faux laughter and squeals begin, then when the director shouts 'cut' - they are back to "normal" faces - just like the awful One Show !!!!!

It does make me Laugh the bit when Jill franks is alone in the snow , I imagine all the other presenters threw snow balls at her straight after the camera stopped lol

Lets be honest folks. The people delivering this ad are not quality actors, (otherwise they would feature on mainstream TV). They are just ordinary satellite TV sales assistants, so what you see is what you get. Merry Xmas!!. Humbug

No but the outlaws think they're Waltons when in fact they're more like the Battersbys (Corrie)!

Latest posts

Back