Qurio - a socially interesting documentary!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I don’t have a clue how all this influence business works in terms of earning a wage.
But her on Qurio maybe I’ve got it totally wrong but could that be from three options:
1 QVC self promotion
2 Her very own Influencer promotion
3 The brands self promotion

Her videos seem to have disappeared?
So they have and good ****** riddance to them! Maybe she had another comment that made her think, bugger it, i'm offski it's not worth the potential damage this could do to my reputation, or Q have decided to take it down, because their little "scam" (for the want of a better word) has been rumbled and it's best to quit before any real damage is done! I think Q may be a bit shocked to learn that their Qurio viewers aren't all as thick as they thought,and maybe a bit disappointed that Hyacinth and Cardboard Richard are what they're gonna have to run with!
I don’t have a clue how all this influence business works in terms of earning a wage.
But her on Qurio maybe I’ve got it totally wrong but could that be from three options:
1 QVC self promotion
2 Her very own Influencer promotion
3 The brands self promotion
I don't have a clue how it works either, but what I do know is that they earn a lot of money from doing this.

Bad luck Q, 1 for effort, try harder next time!

To be fair, it could be an arrangement between Foreo and the influencer maybe?
I doubt it, because surely it would make far more sense to show her demonstration on her youtube channel. Foreo aren't gonna pay her to present their product on a little used platform like Qurio, that's only visible to members. Possibly it's a collaboration between Q & Foreo, and that the influencer was the final cog in the wheel. It wasn't an organic presentation from a genuine customer that much was evident, and that is deceitful.:mad:

Well done ladies - no sh££t on our Sherlockesses. God I hate a stouge/ringer.
Thanks! I must admit I do feel accomplished on this windy day off. I spotted it immediately as her review stuck out like a sore thumb. Maybe had she called herself something other than her influencer name, then she may not have been rumbled, however it's not difficult to deduce that's what was in it for her - more publicity, and for Q more people buying stuff to be in with a chance of winning this prize. I guess they thought they were being clever having her review a different Foreo product to the prize that was on offer, but it was mentioned of course. Blatant trickery. This is my first review please be kind!!!! - My ar$e. So glad that this feeble dupe has failed and even more glad that I've stopped giving my custom to Q. They are a bunch of shameless shitters!

I've just looked on her most recent Instagram post, you can see she already owns a pink Foreo UFO, the item currently being given away on Qurio, as well as the Foreo item she was plugging. On the post there's # Foreo but nothing linking to # qvc and 'some items gifted' 🤷‍♀️
Just wanted to say this app and your comments have made me giggle so much 👍

I've just looked on her most recent Instagram post, you can see she already owns a pink Foreo UFO, the item currently being given away on Qurio, as well as the Foreo item she was plugging. On the post there's # Foreo but nothing linking to # qvc and 'some items gifted' 🤷‍♀️
Just wanted to say this app and your comments have made me giggle so much 👍
The item she said she was thinking of buying because the item she was reviewing on Qurio was so good. Lying bunch of shysters, the whole lot of them!
Qurio was bad enough as it was, but to plumb to these depths is an absolute disgrace!

That makes me ****** angry, all these genuine QVC customers trying to win what they think is a genuine competition with a good prize and all the time the "professionals" are in on it and no doubt they'll win. Piss off QVC, that's shocking behaviour.

CC
I think it'll be ok this time as they've been rumbled in the nick of time. I reckon that yes, had our new reviewer not have been caught out, no doubt she'd have been announced as the lucky winner, and they wouldn't have even of had to give her the prize since she already owns one. The fact the videos have gone speaks volumes. Epic fail Q! You've managed to drum up a bit of extra trade this month - well done you, but if things on the app die down again to the degree it did after Christmas then you're gonna have to try a bit harder with your dupes, or do the decent thing and get rid of the app altogether!

I was almost tempted to contact Q once again and complain about this duplicity, but I decided it would be completely pointless. Even though it can be proven that this "customer" has told lies on her presentation, it cannot be proven that QVC were aware of this. The fact that she's a professional influencer wouldn't be ammunition enough as they'd only say that the app is open to anybody, regardless of what they do for a living. The influencer said in the comments section that she could show a video of her receipts, yes she probably could, but it doesn't prove that she was actually charged for the goods (which I'm sure she wasn't). She's a shi**ing liar, as are the organisers of Qurio. I can only hope that some of Q's genuine customers got to see this, and decide to take their custom elsewhere!

Why don't they do the decent thing and offer their "over 10 years" customers a genuine £10 off anything they like with free postage and no strings attached. That might make them some money. Or send people an offer code on their birthday or something - just ANYTHING. How about every day do a random draw of their customers whose birthday it is and they get something completely free (also draw the prize at random). So some lucky person might get a kitchen aid mixer or a set of molton brown or a pair of moda shoes or something. They've got no ****** imagination. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. I just emptied my basket as I had been considering those throws again. Bog off. I'm really cross.

CC

Latest posts

Back