Qurio - a socially interesting documentary!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Yes I hope everyone stays safe. We had mega howling winds yesterday, calm today but the storm's forecast for 3am here. We also have Red and big snow forecast. We've had it before so we'll see what happens.

CC

Call me cynical, but I think we have our first stooge! An extremely professional presentation has just landed on our tatty appy, and guess what? It's a Foreo skin-toning device that would set you back over £300. This lady could quite easily be a BA or an actual presenter, everything down to the surroundings and the camera work is "spot on". At the end of the demo she mentioned the Foreo UFO (the prize), and how she's thinking of investing in this too. I could be completely wrong, but this is too much of a coincidence, to me it seems that this is an attempt to whip up a frenzy about Foreo products. Let's see whether they dare announce this woman as the winner - Now that would be fishier than Billingsgate market! The video has gone on twice, the cynic in me thinks this could be staged to make it look more "real" - Like I said, there's something not quite right here!

Call me cynical, but I think we have our first stooge! An extremely professional presentation has just landed on our tatty appy, and guess what? It's a Foreo skin-toning device that would set you back over £300. This lady could quite easily be a BA or an actual presenter, everything down to the surroundings and the camera work is "spot on". At the end of the demo she mentioned the Foreo UFO (the prize), and how she's thinking of investing in this too. I could be completely wrong, but this is too much of a coincidence, to me it seems that this is an attempt to whip up a frenzy about Foreo products. Let's see whether they dare announce this woman as the winner - Now that would be fishier than Billingsgate market! The video has gone on twice, the cynic in me thinks this could be staged to make it look more "real" - Like I said, there's something not quite right here!
Definitely something not quite right,to smooth a presentation suddenly appears it’s to professional,no dog,no wonky candle,no polyester,no cardboard,even more professional then the KP videos.
if this lady is a real customer I apologise,but it’s to perfect and the Lola’s of this world will lap it up😂

Definitely something not quite right,to smooth a presentation suddenly appears it’s to professional,no dog,no wonky candle,no polyester,no cardboard,even more professional then the KP videos.
if this lady is a real customer I apologise,but it’s to perfect and the Lola’s of this world will lap it up😂
I decided to google her user name and bless her heart, she's a professional influencer with 9.32k subscribers! From the looks of it, she even runs her own giveaway competitions. Please be kind, this is my first review, (Boll*cks is it!) I wouldn't normally spend this sort of money on beauty products, probably true 'cause they're given to you - This is disgraceful :mad::poop:! I'd imagine that Q contacted her, rather than her organically finding the tatty appy, had she been demonstrating anything other than Foreo then I may not have smelt a rat. Shameful!
She's a youtuber, has a fancy fb page and on insta....she's probably earning a blinking mint!

Took a look not on Instagram but managed to find this which even though not logged in can see it’s the same person.

As QVC “run” Qurio, it doesn’t surprise me that influencers are now popping up as alleged customers. The worst thing that Katy did was to launch that competition because it’s been virtually non-stop videos since then. I’m not even sure why they want to win an expensive beauty tool that probably won’t do what it promises anyway …. unless they plan to sell it on eBay. 😉

As QVC “run” Qurio, it doesn’t surprise me that influencers are now popping up as alleged customers. The worst thing that Katy did was to launch that competition because it’s been virtually non-stop videos since then. I’m not even sure why they want to win an expensive beauty tool that probably won’t do what it promises anyway …. unless they plan to sell it on eBay. 😉
I don't think for one minute that influencers would just pop up on an app like Qurio, when there's NOTHING in it for them. I know it's about the publicity and all that, but this lady was posing as Melissa a regular Q customer. The reason I checked out her user name is because her presentation stuck out like a sore thumb, maybe others will have done the same, but I'm sure many will take her presentation at face value. I'm pretty sure that Q would've made it worth her while!

Maybe someone should post something/comment on her video.
****** tempted to write..great review Melissa, anyone would think you're a professional influencer!

To be honest the app was slow and a dead,it’s a QVC app to do with as they please,but to get someone to pose as a customer is deceiving the real customers.
I’ve not much idea about this Qurio I only recently did my first download of an app and had a look but that was when it had all gone quiet on there. I thought the whole idea was for Q customers to interact about their purchases. Is there anything about a professional not being allowed to review possibly products they have been sent and paid to review, rather than purchased as a genuine Q customer.

Aww bless her, she's creating a bit of a backstory. She's been a Q customer for years and just decided to show us all a video of a product she liked. Why isn't her lovely review on any of her other platforms? Maybe it's because she wants to make sure people buy it from Q. She might not have a contract with Q, but on this ocassion, they are working in collaboration of that I'm sure - I'll scratch your back if you scratch ours. Foreo products have a massive Qurio buzz around them at the moment for obvious reasons - funny how this lady has "popped on" with a Foreo product, and how she didn't forget to mention the UFO device...oooh is that gonna be a prize? wow, what a coincidence!

If she’s been a customer for years, it’s taken her a fair while to post a review on Qurio considering her online activity on social media. I think I’d have been more convinced that her post was off her own bat had she posted about a cheap item, rather than an expensive £300+ item, but hey ho. Call me a sceptic. 😉

Latest posts

Back