Qurio - a socially interesting documentary!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Maybe we should send them some suggestions - Perhaps they should have a top of the pops style spending chart "Shirley Valentine" goes down two places, "Lola goes straight in at number one with her latest purchase of 17 jumpsuits" - but will she be able to hold on the number one spot for Xmas? - they've missed a trick there.
Perhaps they can have different categories like in a dog show. Biggest spend on goods, biggest spend on postage and packaging, most extreme unboxing - "Call that a knife, Lola?!"
Or maybe they could include an online board game..beat your opponents to the centre of the board and become CEO of Q. Your new jumpsuit has a dodgy stain on the crotch area..go back 4 spaces, You've just spent your life savings on Cozee Home, good girl, go forward 2 spaces, Lola's made a nice comment on your video - Free p&p forever (cause that's never gonna happen), The Dog's making sweet love to the leg of your wellness pants.....whack whack ooops, you lose!
🤣🤣🤣🤣

Ballerina your colleagues will wonder what you are sniggering at - don’t dare tell them about Stratto, his torches and crown, not to mention food 10 years out of date or they will think you have lost the plot altogether 👑😇
I've been reading an FB torch collectors page, people are posting about buying £3000 worth of torches during the xmas period, and also they are trying to out do each other in their quantity of torches.

I've been reading an FB torch collectors page, people are posting about buying £3000 worth of torches during the xmas period, and also they are trying to out do each other in their quantity of torches.
Here's an excuse you can use today for anything you want to buy, as posted on a torch forum - - -

Good news - we can all make an order in the next sale ( or before) and tell our partners truthfully that we haven't bought any Olights at all this year so there is no reason to complain

Here's an excuse you can use today for anything you want to buy, as posted on a torch forum - - -

Good news - we can all make an order in the next sale ( or before) and tell our partners truthfully that we haven't bought any Olights at all this year so there is no reason to complain
Stick to the torch forum!
Lola and her bosom could turn your brain to jelly,with all her purchases and posing, some of the jewellery (no value at all)can be found in a kids lucky bag for an old money three pence bit.

Stick to the torch forum!
Lola and her bosom could turn your brain to jelly,with all her purchases and posing, some of the jewellery (no value at all)can be found in a kids lucky bag for an old money three pence bit.
I sent out the search party, but she was nowhere to be found. Possibly she's cataloguing her Lola Rose collection now she's got all of those boxes to put them in. Having now seen the demo for them, they look pretty damned useless to store necklaces in as surely they'd get tangled up to buggery and would get scratched and damaged by rubbing together. Having said all that I'm not sure it would be that easy to "catalogue" a whole bunch of identical things. Maybe it's something jumpsuit related - Jumpsuit jenga perhaps! Or maybe, just maybe, she's come to her senses and decided to rein in her spending!

I sent out the search party, but she was nowhere to be found. Possibly she's cataloguing her Lola Rose collection now she's got all of those boxes to put them in. Having now seen the demo for them, they look pretty damned useless to store necklaces in as surely they'd get tangled up to buggery and would get scratched and damaged by rubbing together. Having said all that I'm not sure it would be that easy to "catalogue" a whole bunch of identical things. Maybe it's something jumpsuit related - Jumpsuit jenga perhaps! Or maybe, just maybe, she's come to her senses and decided to rein in her spending!
More like just seen her credit card bill and gone oh s**t.

Stato, you could do videos pointing each feature of the torches and comparing them to others you have bought. Lola's videos wouldn't stand a chance.;)
I don't think that would work, because doing that would constitute a review. If he wants to get into the spirit of the "Tatty Appy" he needs to savage a box open and say "Ooh it's a torch, I'd forgotten what I'd ordered" or turn around, show a bit of arse cleavage, poke a torch into the crevice and say, here's a handy place to keep it!

Q playing on iPad but didn’t see in picture. But is there now a new Qurio advert??? Certainly sounded like it and with some videos.
Can any Q‘d in Qurio flabbergasted regulars from on here please fill me in on the who’s who. 🙏🏼

I don't think that would work, because doing that would constitute a review. If he wants to get into the spirit of the "Tatty Appy" he needs to savage a box open and say "Ooh it's a torch, I'd forgotten what I'd ordered" or turn around, show a bit of arse cleavage, poke a torch into the crevice and say, here's a handy place to keep it!
Brinnngs a whole new dimension to "stick it where the sun doesn't shine"

I was watching a Michele Hope outlet yesterday 'cause there was nothing else on and I could do with a bit of a laugh, when they were showing those awful "laces" in garish colours - I think Lola's already bought 3 of the buggers and she says she'll wear them as beach cover ups when she's on holiday. Anyway the BA/Kabler were going through how versatile they were, great with jeans, dressed up, dressed down, beach cover up etc etc. Now I know I probably shouldn't be putting ideas into their heads, but what a money spinner this would be "Lola, one of our lovely ladies over on Qurio, has bought three 'cause she said they'll be great as a cover up on the beach", or "Hyacinth has bought these nail polishes 'cause there's a colour for every occasion, and she's gonna be wearing the gold one when our CEO comes round to tea". Something like that would skyrocket the competition over there, not only that it would attract a lot more subscribers too!

Don’t encourage Merryone, Lola’s ego is almost as enveloping as her cleavage to begin with.The only one and giving anywhere near any clip worth watching for more than 2 seconds is I think ‘Pammie’?She at least concentrates on some feedback which someone could find useful.The rest are mumbling ,repetitive, self indulgent and chaotic.I am no broadcaster but I would make notes of the relevant points, isn’t that just basic common sense?

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I’m crying……

The clothing brand I follow on facebook have more than their fair share of Lolas. They are pathetic at times and all posting pics and trying to outdo each other. One woman today was saying she had 14 items of clothing in her basket for checkout and some of them seem to get daily deliveries. The minute someone dares to post anything negative about the brand then all hell breaks loose.
One woman posted a pic earlier of a dress she`d bought in the sale which showed her bra and the neckline kept slipping and stretching. I said it was because of cheap stretchy fabric unfit for purpose but others advised her to buy new bras, have it professionally altered, use double sided tape etc etc etc instead of her just returning the ****** thing !

Latest posts

Back