Qurio - a socially interesting documentary!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The thing I found shocking was the people buying food on easy pay. Are they buying so much tat that they have to pay for food instalments?

The guy just bought shirts etc using the buy not pay later and seemed just fine with it, then ordered more before even finishing paying for what he had.
The thing I found shocking was the people buying food on easy pay. Are they buying so much tat that they have to pay for food instalments?

The guy just bought shirts etc using the buy not pay later and seemed just fine with it, then ordered more before even finishing paying for what he had.
I can remember when credit cards couldn't be used to buy food.

But OH are just as bad in many cases.

QVC don't really sell much to appeal to men.

Men tend to be more inclined towards gambling.

A woman I used to work with had a husband who had to buy the latest, newest tech item when there was nothing wrong with the ones they had. He once bought on the credit card a brand new £500 camera when he had bought a brand-new camera a few months before.

I’m sure that my ex would have said something if the number of parcels, that some of the Qurio women receive, had appeared on our doorstep, even though it was my money and not his. Thankfully he’s never gambled either so maybe he was just odd. 😉

And she’s off again Lola in her newest jumpsuit prodding and pushing her bosom this way and that way massaging then a bit of les Dawson hitching up,you can’t reall focus on the jumpsuit just her bosom and the review on her cosy home back cushion just ended up with her sharing to us that she was on her period and in pain,really 🤭

Nicola has now decided to send back her 4th faulty Monsoon jumpsuit. 😳 Each one that she’s received has had a flaw in the material. She’s now deduced that there must be a flaw in the entire batch. 🙄 At the rate she’s going the return P&P will have cost more than the original garment. In my opinion, it’s not even a flattering garment so I’d have given up three jumpsuits ago.

And she’s off again Lola in her newest jumpsuit prodding and pushing her bosom this way and that way massaging then a bit of les Dawson hitching up,you can’t reall focus on the jumpsuit just her bosom and the review on her cosy home back cushion just ended up with her sharing to us that she was on her period and in pain,really 🤭
😩

Ah the Queen of Preen is at it again!

Just seen bits of the Queen of Preen or should it be pain because that is what she is? doesn’t she go on, imagine working with that?Oh yes she loves that cleavage in fact every bit of herself.Shallow and self obsessed.

QVC, missing a trick, they need to start selling feminine sanitary products. Of course, they will be colour matched to jumpsuits. :p
I’m sure she would buy some 🤣🤣🤣
Just seen bits of the Queen of Preen or should it be pain because that is what she is? doesn’t she go on, imagine working with that?Oh yes she loves that cleavage in fact every bit of herself.Shallow and self obsessed.
yes she absolutely loves Lola rose jumpsuits and her cleavage 🤣

That level of over sharing is pitiful & has diddly squat to do her purchases. I wonder if the Q has guidelines, if not it certainly needs to introduce them.

That level of over sharing is pitiful & has diddly squat to do her purchases. I wonder if the Q has guidelines, if not it certainly needs to introduce them.
Doubtul - I'd imagine if anyone advised these people to shop elsewhere, they'd be thrown out pretty quickly. As long as you're spending the money on their $hite and are prepared to show off about it, anything goes. I think they should close the app altogether. I can imagine that when the person/s who devised the app couldn't believe their eyes when they saw some of the reviews. Instead of seeing a worrying number of people with obvious compulsive shopping disorders, they see the money rolling in and will probably have given themselves a big pat on the back and a champagne celebration for all the free advertising and demonstrations. Disgusting really!

Is Qurio reflecting or inspiring all this behaviour?
It seems like Q's bargain-basement version of Instagram is every bit as toxic and disturbing as the worst excesses of social media.
There are apparently endless depths of need, vanity, ego and competition... and no commonsense about the cost and constant spend-spend-spend.
I hope the worst offenders are in mega bucks jobs, and not spiralling into debt they cannot recover from, as it can be a source of mental health problems.

It seems like Q's bargain-basement version of Instagram is every bit as toxic and disturbing as the worst excesses of social media.
There are apparently endless depths of need, vanity, ego and competition... and no commonsense about the cost and constant spend-spend-spend.
I hope the worst offenders are in mega bucks jobs, and not spiralling into debt they cannot recover from, as it can be a source of mental health problems.
Both I should imagine - There's clearly competition going on between a few of most prolific buyers. When you've got to the stage where you're opening a box and you can't actually remember what's inside because you've ordered so much lately should be a red flag to someone somewhere - but this lady "wears it with pride". Even if she is in a well paid job and can afford these things without something else having to give - there's still clearly something not quite right when you hear "Just thought I'd pop on before I go to work"or posting on Qurio from the Caribbean.
Absolutely no common sense whatsoever. QVC is overpriced and that's before they add on all the postal charges. I seriously wonder whether these people have some kind of superstition that tells them that if they don't buy from something from Q on a daily basis then something bad's gonna happen - I know that sounds crazy, but something's making them blind to the cost/consequences!

Great comment.

This is Qurio for torch addicts - - - -

Screenshot (978).png

Latest posts

Back