Presenters and Desert Islands

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Only three, not fair as we are so spoiled for choice. I would send Jill Franks, Debbie Flint and Richard Jackson for my first cull. Can't watch any of them with the sound on. But if that is my criteria then I should also be sending A Y and Charlie.

Glen, Kim and Co Kim and Jenifer "faery" Kirk, oh there are so many of them that annoy me so much. How could I forget Glen, actually he's not been around for a while helping us to fathom out what buttons are for.

Definitely the one with constant catarrh in his throat - Julian,

Dale - I used to like him but now he grates on me as he sounds too insincere,

and

Toss up between Alison Young, Simon and Debbie Flint, errmm, would have to be Alison for her annoying voice.

Mmmmm

Debbie Flint
Clare Sutton
Debbie Greenwood

I wish I could have a choice of more than three though...I would send all of them and start afresh.

Mmmmm

Debbie Flint
Clare Sutton
Debbie Greenwood

I wish I could have a choice of more than three though...I would send all of them and start afresh.

Your right, i should have made it more than 3. theres just soooooo much choice!! :wonder:

Definitely the one with constant catarrh in his throat - Julian,

Dale - I used to like him but now he grates on me as he sounds too insincere,

and

Toss up between Alison Young, Simon and Debbie Flint, errmm, would have to be Alison for her annoying voice.

Dale only "sounds" insincere to you?He epitomizes the very word.

in definite order

anne (nails on a chalkboard) dawson

claire (get back to the kindergarten) sutton

alison (damned if i'll let the guest get a word in) young.

the first 2 i just cannot watch unless it's something i desperately want to see and then i have to lipread. it's completely beyond me how people with voices like this get employed in broadcasting. the 3rd i can sometimes watch/listen in small doses.

Dale, Chuntley & Pippa.

'Guests' would include sour face Lulu Guinness, Kimmy from Montreal and Ms Bibby has already gone and got a head start on the island, no doubt to fill it up with her large pile of crafting merde.

Charlie "Zzzzzzzzz" Brook, Claire "Baby-waby Talk" Sutton, and Debbie "Fishwife" Flint.

Guests to join them? KimfromMontrealinCanada; Uri(ne) Gellar; Michele Hopeless.

we can do guest presenters too??

kelly (you're not worthy of me) hoppen

lulu (i'm too good for you lot) guiness

that screechy woman who does the space bags (always full of something that's 99% air like a 10 ft stuffed toy).

Jill Franks,Craig Rowe,AY,Pippa,Chuntley,ultrasun guest,Kim--oops thats more than three.

Latest posts

Back