Pompoos

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Hey we're being given permission to look our best by wearing this shite, sorry jewellery!

Buy his Jewellery and you will be queen of the night he just said. What a hooker? Gawd its awful stuff and Sara is doing my head in already:headbang:

Think the farts wont be needed here!

I'm beginning to think those comments about Sascha Baren Cohen might be right! I particularly liked the comment about making 'cheap jewellery' that Sara very quickly told him off for!
I can sort of see him in Berlin in the 1920s in the era of decadence and Cabaret. The jewellery isn't so bad - if you have the occasions to wear it. Sara, looks very nice, by the way, in her posh frock.

can u believe they are selling out, sara reckons they all must have 'great taste' !!!! If that is taste then I am happy to cope without !

We need this to bring out our beautiness!

He's not your normal German guy - damn right :cheeky:

Doesn't he rant.

I don't think I've seen so much arse licking since watching the cat this morning:tongue2:

I'm beginning to think those comments about Sascha Baren Cohen might be right! I particularly liked the comment about making 'cheap jewellery' that Sara very quickly told him off for!
I can sort of see him in Berlin in the 1920s in the era of decadence and Cabaret. The jewellery isn't so bad - if you have the occasions to wear it. Sara, looks very nice, by the way, in her posh frock.

Sara always looks nice, in my opinion. Great presenter, v. pretty and with funky style. Shame about that hideous thing round her neck.

...And the massive whopping LIES she's having to tell about how much she likes this horrible cheap tacky stuff. I couldn't do it!!

Last edited:
I'm Sorry, but I have NEVER seen such Shiny Tat.......

If I am missing something, someone enlighten me...... this must be one of the most ridiculous Jewellery Shows I have ever seen...........:11:

And some of the comments Sara is coming out with beggar's belief, yes you would be Unigue walking around the Supermarket draped in his Jewellery....

pompass jewellery

Harald and his pompass jewellery -great show for a laugh, poor sarah shes doing her best to [sophisticate things] are people really buying faux carp? funniest show for a long time ,thanks QVC.

Latest posts

Back