Pompoos

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

yes, kitten. the round bead bracelet item 337009. all depends on how kitsch they look during presentation. :happy:

Yes, I quite like that one too - unfortunately it's a bit of a cr*ppy stock photo, making it very hard to judge how it might actually look in RL! (Typical QVC, I wonder sometimes how they manage to sell anything with their plop pics! I swear I could do better myself! lol)

Yes, I quite like that one too - unfortunately it's a bit of a cr*ppy stock photo, making it very hard to judge how it might actually look in RL! (Typical QVC, I wonder sometimes how they manage to sell anything with their plop pics! I swear I could do better myself! lol)

exactly, kitten. once worn by a model during presentation, it will become obvious if it is a :up2: or :down:

I wonder if he'll still have those nails... ffs... gawd 'elp all of us!!

i'm sure he'll have nails of some sort :giggle: he will need sth to crack the lobster open...

...und weil er ist sehr fantastisch :cheeky:

His stuff doesn't look very "me" either - especially anything with a leopard on it - but I expect the Pearl and Crystal Crown necklace, the Crystal Crown pin, and the stretch bracelet will sell out (at the very least!)

I've set the sky + :D

is this his real surname? i have only seen two german words where a syllable has two umlaut-ed os; his surname and pompoos. there is sth fishy about this guy and it is not his star sign. or is it?:wonder2:

is this his real surname? i have only seen two german words where a syllable has two umlaut-ed os; his surname and pompoos. there is sth fishy about this guy and it is not his star sign. or is it?:wonder2:

Me & OH (shocking grammar there, sorry! lol) thought the same & OH has just commented on it again, something about an 'invention'.......! *cough splutter snort giggle!*

he also designs clothes and sells them via Quelle (thecatalogue). that's the definition of uber-kitsch.

Actually, the more I see the ad, the more I'm getting used to him, still can't wait for the programme though!

how spot on i was. he lives in berlin. i wonder how i have acquired all this know-how though...i am really worried now...:sad:

Bit too 'spot on' if you ask me, little miss innocent.......or should we call you 'little miss water-ich heiße super fantastisch-siren'......?
*gasps & points accusingly!* :eek:

lol, kitten...i am as clear as crystal...,"she says":giggle:, but who knows what i must have done in a previous life...

Great, thanks for this - I've been looking for a new avatar for ages!! :apple:

Apparently he has a fragrance out called 'With love for men'. Somehow I think he does have much love for men :wink2: :grin:

and why not this????

Great, thanks for this - I've been looking for a new avatar for ages!! :apple:

Apparently he has a fragrance out called 'With love for men'. Somehow I think he does have much love for men :wink2: :grin:
prev1.jpg

Latest posts

Back