Pompoos

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

What does she do though?

I imagine her receiving her shift patterns and thinking "oh s***, I've got to pretend to like tat for an hour".

She couldn't very well say exactly what she thinks of it, could she? Anyway, you can always tell when presenters really like things (Sara likes bold pieces and B&W) and she sure as hell looks uncomfortable with this pile of junk.

I keep waiting for him to shout "we have sexy time"

Has he had pec implants :grin:

Sara "is that a proposal" ....somehow Sara I think you're barking up the wrong tree there!

Last edited:
Whatever does he look like darlhing, as silly as his baubles, I wish someone would take his key out and let him wind down. :ANYWORD:

I had to go out, so missed half an hour. How is the stuff selling? Many sell outs? (Like who would buy it???? )
Just saw the hip move to the "celebration" shout, now need to be sick:smirk:

I had to go out, so missed half an hour. How is the stuff selling? Many sell outs? (Like who would buy it???? )
Just saw the hip move to the "celebration" shout, now need to be sick:smirk:

My 8 year old daughter saw that and wondered if he was ticklish.

I never watch tv during the day, but had to turn on to see Mr Glooker's Pompoos which are poo imo. I'm having a good laugh though. It's like panto season.

Hello from sunny Greece!
This is my first post. I've lurked for a while but you have all had me in hyterics with "Pompoos" (emphasis on the "poo") and I felt moved to join in the fun!:hi:

This is brilliant! :emo:
Best laugh I've had in ages.
Have you noticed how he keeps looking at himself in their monitor?! lol

He's so camp, he makes Alan Carr look like Grant Mitchell's butcher, younger brother! :grin:

Would have to agree the best hour of QVC I have seen! Cant wait to see him and Julia together later at 10pm, got to see what he'll be wearing.

Latest posts

Back