Philosophy TSV 17/10/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

JF flirting with the Philosophy guest... aagh!

Which is why I will not watch when she's on with him. The combination is creepy and in very poor taste. Does the brand and QVC a real disservice, in my opinion. If I liked the product, I'd wait for a demo when he's on with a presenter other than Jill... yes, even Simon Biagi or Sara Griffiths. Basically, anyone but Jill Franks.

i was going to buy this tsv but have decided after getting my money twice i shall reign in my spending

I like the new Philosophy lady presenter.
Gently informative, softly spoken, knowledgeable and not at all pushy.
She is the first P presenter i have liked!

I like the new Philosophy lady presenter.
Gently informative, softly spoken, knowledgeable and not at all pushy.
She is the first P presenter i have liked!

Yes, the lady is really nice. Shame Lee still gets involved in the presentations, in my view.

I've bought it in the Amazing option, it does seem good value as they are all full sizes. Hopefully, my 16 yo niece will be delighted to open it on Xmas morning. I'm not familiar with either fragrance, Philosophy not being a range I've bought previously, but this will be a good opportunity for me to sniff it for myself and, if I like it, I might keep the Pure shower gel.

I bought it as I do like the soft smell of it. It's a good set to split for Christmas gifts and the perfume for me. My granddaughter loves the shower gels and I know the bag will be a fav for her. Didn't even watch the demo just ordered as I know what I like.

At present it seems fewer and fewer TSVs are selling out before the last airing.

One of the few that did was Marla Wynne's recent TSV. Long-awaited and from a newer kid on the block. I dare say the same will be true with the Tarte TSV.

Thing is, QVC ensure familiarity breeds contempt with so many brands... they are along like buses - if you miss one, don't worry, another will be along in a moment!

It's showing as sold out on the website now, but I do remember the days when a Philosophy TSV would be very keenly anticipated on this forum and snapped up very quickly.

Well I've ordered anyway, not that anyone could be bothered to reply to me. I'll just have to hope it's right.

Well I've ordered anyway, not that anyone could be bothered to reply to me. I'll just have to hope it's right.

I ordered it too srhgts as I am going to split it for a few presents. I bought last years and daughter really likes the smell as she said it 'Smells really clean and fresh' and she does not watch the QVC hype.

when qvc first started they used to sell a lot more novelty items than they do now. they did a lot on unbranded stuff and quality control was not great. i think now they try to have as many high street brands they can get thier hands on. i think qvc have come a long way. its not perfect but better

Sure it'll be fine if you ordered it on the phone.

Thanks, hope you're right.

I ordered it too srhgts as I am going to split it for a few presents. I bought last years and daughter really likes the smell as she said it 'Smells really clean and fresh' and she does not watch the QVC hype.

Did you go for Pure too? Did you order online or by phone?

I've just looked at the website again out of curiosity and it seems the options are the right way round now. Whether that means the options were backwards and are now fixed or whether it worked right and was purely a sort of cosmetic problem on the website... well I guess time will tell.

I ordered this morning S the box was white but the picture was amazing and the details were amazing so fingers crossed I get the right kit, If not they can send me a pre-paid label or refund the p&P if they cock up.

Fingers crossed for both of us! Lets hope they've learned their lesson from the Red Carpet Manicure fiasco the other year and if it is wrong they'll put it right with minimal drama.

I wear the Amazing Grace for work.

I've had some pretty unpleasant encounters with grotesque perfumes in offices in the past, and don't want to inflict anything in-yer-face on my coworkers!

So i get through quite a lot, and stock up each year with the xmas philosophy tsv. And this year i also got a 120 ml edp from ebay too, at only £15, which was a bargain!

Evenings and weekends, i wear MY taste in perfume, which is much more interesting. :mysmilie_14:

Latest posts

Back