Pet Insurance ... yes or no?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Oh poor louis and you armed and dangerous with a syringe. You'll soon be an expert at it, and small steps, remember.
Hope you both sleep well tonight, you so deserve it, and tell louis we all say miaow miaow to him, and purr purr from
Hopey, who is probably curled up on the pouffe (posh) xx

That's brilliant! His Nibs is an indoor cat and is also fascinated by water - fortunately not in the loo though.

He prefers his water straight from the tap in the bath - no longer agile enough to get to the kitchen sink but he did in his youth! - drinks from glasses like Hopey and plays with the surface of the water in bowls by patting with his paw.

The secret life of cats! There are various unsavoury places in our back gareden that all local moggies use for refreshment purposes. A current favourite inside with our two is the strategically placed washing up bowl under the conservatory roof leak.

Dear god. I hope Harvey never works that one out!! He likes a fresh flush.

I used to have a large snail ornament in the garden and one of my previous cats always used to drink "snail juice".

Meg won't touch tap water. I put it down for her because I feel I ought to, but it just collects dust.
She drinks rainwater from a container outside or, in the summer she'll go down the bank to the stream .... and while she's there, she might do a bit of fishing.

Minim to go along with the book i think you should write, i also think what about photography. I was trying to take pictures of
Hopey yesterday, and i just kept taking the same boring ones. I was thinking about the ones you take of Meg and then put
captions too it and realised i couldn't even do one. So i think photography is another avenue , you have the talent for. Fee will
follow :)

Lol Barbs.
I just point and click, Meg does the rest. She's just such a nosey cat!
She also has a very expressive face so that helps. Shame I can't let you hear her. She don't half nag!

FP Darn i didn't notice you'd suggested that also, i'm always second guessing someone down here,
have to up my thoughts :)

001 - Copy.jpg 002 - Copy.jpg

ahhhhhh.....sweet freedom.........

Oh thats brill janie, he looks very handsome, and what a big tail he has.

He looks happy to be out at last :)

thanks everyone :)

louis was desperate to go out this morning so i let him out as soon as i got up as i'd already decided not to let him stay out late. made him have a little warmed canned food first ;) i even left him to go to the gym but of course fretted the whole time. when i was putting my bags in the car and chatting to the postie, he plonked himself on the roof - not good when it's a convertable. lol

the second pic is when he discovered his catnip plant - only one stalk survived the frost but he was very excited to see it. as you can see, i'm no minim - i find it really hard to get a decent pic of him because he doesn't stay still long enough.

barbs - that tail has a life of its own! lol

Latest posts

Back