Pet Insurance ... yes or no?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

mama says i'm not allowed on the kitchen worktop :giggle:

002 - Copy.JPG

Oh that tale Louis is lovely, he must be a thoroughbred (part). Watching all these things i realsie how lazy Hopey is, she
mostly sleeps all day, it varies from my bed, (flannel quilt) to pouffe, and anywhere else she fancies. She never moves,
no wonder she's got a big bum (like me) i must admit he he

he's had a good day thanks min :) he's been eating well and was outside till about 2pm. then he trampled very muddy feet all over the sofa :sun: and settled in the wardrobe. he woke up about 9pm and was a bit miffed to find the flap was locked. he's prowling around at the moment, looking out the windows :sun:

Hopey is sitting on the window sill also looking out, we call it on patrol, just making sure nothing goes near her house. Glad Louis is
eating well and getting out , it must be a relief for you x

That's good to read janie.

Meg's proper pooped!She had a busy day today as Clerk of the Works, overseeing the cars being cleared of snow, and the drive .... and the walk way around the house.
The garden needed frequent patrolling as well. All those pesky birds.

:song: :song::song: happy birfday to yoo
happy birfday to yoo
happy birfday dear auntie barrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrbs
happy birfday to yoo

happy birfday to yoo
squashed tomatoes and stew
bread and butter in the gutterrrr
happy birfday to yoooooooooooooo :song::song::song:

love from louis :mysmilie_482:

and from me too - have a great day barbs!

:glass::glass::glass::mysmilie_378::mysmilie_378::mysmilie_378:

:song: :song::song: happy birfday to yoo
happy birfday to yoo
happy birfday dear auntie barrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrbs
happy birfday to yoo

happy birfday to yoo
squashed tomatoes and stew
bread and butter in the gutterrrr
happy birfday to yoooooooooooooo :song::song::song:

love from louis :mysmilie_482:

and from me too - have a great day barbs

:glass::glass::glass::mysmilie_378::mysmilie_378::mysmilie_378:
Oh Louis you're such a smart puddy cat singing to me. Hopey tried but all i got was a squeak , miaow, sniff, thing. Much appreciated, and i hope you're out of that wardrobe today and having a patrol round your garden.

And thanks to janie who helped you compose that lovely song. Aaahhh thanks . cute xx Auntie Barbs

Last edited:
we're doing fine thanks. louis not only prevented me from going for a walk this afternoon but he's still sprawled out on my lap, so i'm sitting here in the dark wondering when he's going to let me get dinner *eye roll*

I changed the bed earlier and Hopey decided to get onto my knee, so i;ve yet to get the bed made up again, as i don;t want to disturb her.
Aren't we weird letting cats rule our lives LOL

Latest posts

Back