Pet Insurance ... yes or no?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

At least he's coming of another tablet, and he's come on so far since you brought
him home. Think of the good times you've had since then. And hopefully the vet
could maybe do the bloods just before or after christmas, and maybe they could
get their act together about the steriods. There must be some way round it, its
got to have happened before. Keep smiling and fighting. Louis is :bear:

It's so sapping the energy when you think you have got something organised and the other people involved hash it up. Get it in writing or an e-mail whatever is decided then you have them bang to rights.
PS Hope you and Louis had a good night.

he's a bit fed up mam. he sometimes has this far away look in his eyes that i don't like but when he's not leading a normal life, it's difficult to tell if it's boredom or something else. he tries to run away when i have to give him the meds which is horrible. i hate him being frightened. he's still spending all day in the wardrobe which is now making me think not much quality of life. i know it's his choice and he feels safe but if he was down here sleeping in his basket or on the sofa, it wouldn't seem so bad somehow. i think he prowls around a bit at night because he's always downstairs when i go to bed.

the 2 vets have been discussing what to do about meds when the tube comes out but no decision has been made yet. because of stupid xmas, i can't make an appointment for his next blood tests. the vet said the lab and/or the courier won't let them know until about a week before.

there have been a few tears because my usual vet clearly thinks louis is not going to do well. also, when we've been discussing the tube coming out, he said not only do injectable steroids not provide the right dose but they do something to the skin that can make it tear which made me think of the post above. so we keep plodding on and hoping for the best. i can't bear to lose him after all this.

it's very difficult to keep positive frazzled but i'm trying my best :happy:

i just took this pic as for once he was out of the wardrobe. i'm following BB's instructions and hoping it works.

001 - Copy.JPG

cap - i followed your lead and put blankies on the windowsills. this one is.....er......courtesy of american airlines.......

hey it worked!! was hoping it was going to be bigger but it wouldn't upload till i shrunk it.

Thats one hell of a good looking cat, he looks so long and cute. i'm sitting here as hopey woke me snoring, she;s got cat flu, came with it from her old
home, so her nose gets blocked, and it actually woke me. I'm not laughing now janie,
i've to get up soon for work LOL . As minim said, one day at a time, im taking that
attitude at work. You're only doing what anyone else here would have done, your best xxx

i just took this pic as for once he was out of the wardrobe. i'm following BB's instructions and hoping it works.

View attachment 8415

cap - i followed your lead and put blankies on the windowsills. this one is.....er......courtesy of american airlines.......

He looks like a super cool dude!!! Bless him. Ah yeah, the blankie on the windowsill trick - my two love them!! I buy a cheap cream fleecy throw from B&M and cut it up. Think the last one cost me £2.49!! Money well spent, it keeps them quiet for ages!

So glad he ventured out of the wardrobe for a while.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

He looks very content on his windowsill bed Janie, and such a beautiful cat. You certainly couldn't do anymore for him if you tried, and I agree hun, one day at a time and he has improved so much since he's been home with you.

Yes please - we're missing our updates on Louis and Janie as well as Meg and Minim.

They would be a welcome relief from the current angst in the main forum - all very reminiscent of the events of a couple of months ago.......

Yes please - we're missing our updates on Louis and Janie as well as Meg and Minim.

They would be a welcome relief from the current angst in the main forum - all very reminiscent of the events of a couple of months ago.......

Indeed!!

Btw - is Mimim away? Haven't seen her for a while.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Latest posts

Back