Ophelia

• Thread starter Deleted member 22840
  • Start date
ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

She is marmite.

Unfortunately, we celebrate the thick people in this country, ever since Jade Goody became a millionaire for asking "is east angular a country"?

I've honestly met 5 year olds with more life experience than Ophelia. Today she pronounced pasties as pay-stees. I mean - how? how??...

People like her could go into great detail on subjects such as fashion and music, but ask her to point to Belgium on a map, or have any basic understanding of politics or history and she is lost.

I think starting every sentence with "yeah, no" is the most irritating of all!

CC
I don't recall if Jackie starts her sentences with "yeah," but she says it countless times as the BA's are giving their speil. "Yeah, yeah, yeah yeah"', all said while she's scrolling down her tablet, not listening at all to what they're saying.

She is marmite.

Unfortunately, we celebrate the thick people in this country, ever since Jade Goody became a millionaire for asking "is east angular a country"?

I've honestly met 5 year olds with more life experience than Ophelia. Today she pronounced pasties as pay-stees. I mean - how? how??...

People like her could go into great detail on subjects such as fashion and music, but ask her to point to Belgium on a map, or have any basic understanding of politics or history and she is lost.
I worked with a girl who when asked if she would sort statements into UK and abroad I was asked if Cornwall was abroad. I told her sort out the ones that hadn't got a postcode and I'd deal with them. I thought that was the easiest way.😒
Mind you her idea of Christmas was queuing at 4 am on Boxing Day for the Next sale.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Oh I love it!

I worked with a girl who when asked if she would sort statements into UK and abroad I was asked if Cornwall was abroad. I told her sort out the ones that hadn't got a postcode and I'd deal with them. I thought that was the easiest way.😒
Mind you her idea of Christmas was queuing at 4 am on Boxing Day for the Next sale.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Brilliant! Love it!

Could be she only sees Hoppen as just another seller, and doesn't know about Queen Kell's back story.
that is because she's ignorant!

She is marmite.

well said.

that is because she's ignorant!

well said.
I believe she is well travelled, so she might well know where Belgium is. I don't know her taste in music and she seems to wear QVC clothing when she's on air. She should have recognized K Hoppen, merely because her products are often sold on QVC. There is a good chance Ophelia is more intelligent than she gives out. I'd like to give her the benefit of the doubt.

I believe she is well travelled, so she might well know where Belgium is. I don't know her taste in music and she seems to wear QVC clothing when she's on air. She should have recognized K Hoppen, merely because her products are often sold on QVC. There is a good chance Ophelia is more intelligent than she gives out. I'd like to give her the benefit of the doubt.
It’s a shame if she more intelligent than she gives out, although I don’t think she is the only presenter to do this. Surely by using this medium, they should be empowering women

It’s a shame if she more intelligent than she gives out, although I don’t think she is the only presenter to do this. Surely by using this medium, they should be empowering women
Some of the presenters "talk down" to the QVC customers. I don't know if Ophelia does it. I, for one, don't watch QVC to be empowered. I watch it to relax and maybe do some shopping.

LoL you are a kind lady more so than me. I will stick to my original opinion👍

She is marmite.

I believe I may have mentioned it before, but I remember seeing Denise van Outen believing that the Golden Gate Bridge in the US is near Niagra Falls ! I wonder what these people did in their Geography lessons, Thick or what.

Thickos regardless of who they are. I was never an admirer of Jade Goody, and don't understand those who were.
Today looks like "won't watch QVC" day, Alex Kramer, Ophelia Dennis and Charlie Brook day, I just looked their TV Guide, not interested.

I believe I may have mentioned it before, but I remember seeing Denise van Outen believing that the Golden Gate Bridge in the US is near Niagra Falls ! I wonder what these people did in their Geography lessons, Thick or what.
If you're not sure of your facts, it's better to keep your mouth closed.

Latest posts

Back