Ophelia

• Thread starter Deleted member 22840
  • Start date
ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I was misgendered decades ago by a copper doing spot checks. I was on my motorbike wearing a camouflage jacket. I didn't flounce off to report him while insisting he be re-educated. I just answered his questions and went on my way, leaving him scratching his head at the young bloke with a high voice and, possibly on closer inspection, had a pair of breasts.

I was also misgendered when I came out of the Gents after needing a wee. The Ladies had been locked and my ex was outside keeping an eye out for other men wanting to use the toilets. A copper stopped me on the way out and I honestly thought I was going to be in trouble for using the wrong toilets (no such worries for men using the Ladies these days!). Apparently, those toilets had been used by gay men looking for a partner and the copper was going to take my ex and I in for cottaging!

We had a stern talking to and let go when he realised I was a young girl. I bet having short hair and a penchant for army surplus came doesn't get anyone into trouble these days!

I was relieved at the time that the copper never asked why a young teen girl was with a man a decade older and clearly not her dad was doing outside a toilet fairly late in the evening, but that's how the Bradford child sex abusers got away with it, I suppose.
Exactly - I know we've moved on from the past and on the whole I agree with a lot of what's going on to stop racism/sexism/homophobia etc BUT why create new problems instead? So somebody thought you were a guy and you just brushed it off and got on with the rest of your day instead of having a meltdown and trying to the get the person who made the mistake into trouble. It's all very well not wanting to conform to gender stereotypes, nobody says you have to, just get on with your life the way you see fit. If you want to bog yourself down with "problems" of your own creation fair do's but the trouble is that's not how it works in this day and age, you have to bog everybody else down with you. Talking about bogs, as I said earlier you can't even sit on the bog in my workplace without having to stare at a rainbow poster with every pronoun known to humankind (can't say mankind any more) written on it

I've seen some in the wide leg jeans, imo they are not flattering and the ones that I've seen look like clowns. I expected to look up and see red noses and funny hats.
Yes, Sam Ovens was wearing the most ridiculous clown jeans I've ever seen. They were 10 sizes too big for her and she looked awful. Even model Sasha looked stupid and she's gorgeous in everything. Next they'll be selling these

1725143947254.png

Yes, Sam Ovens was wearing the most ridiculous clown jeans I've ever seen. They were 10 sizes too big for her and she looked awful. Even model Sasha looked stupid and she's gorgeous in everything. Next they'll be selling these

View attachment 29588
I rather like those. You can dress them up or down, ideal for taking the kids to school, coffee with your girlfriends, walking the dog.

Latest posts

Back