Ojon TSV - 19/09/09

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I would really like to try the pre cleanse but DD says she didnt like the thickening shampoo so I am NOT going to buy the TSV but will wait till the Pre cleanse is in another kit or TSV that I do want

I'm still tempted to get the tsv and sell the other items. I don't always have time to wait for the original treatment to work so this would be ideal for those times if it works just as well.

You may also need to stock up on "Restorative Hair Treatment" as it looks like it will be replaced with a diluted version "Restorative Pre-Cleansing Treatment" later this year.

Estee Lauder effect.

Is that a prediction or have you seen/heard that somewhere? Really panicking now!

The restorative pre cleansing treatment is what is in the TSV themroc
It sounds a lot easier as like PG says you dont always have time to do the restorative treatment and it is a bit of a faff so the pre cleanse sounds like a lot less hassle but I will try and wait for it in another kit

Ojon relies so much on "mother nature" that its bound to happen that a lot of these items will not be available for ever

i am really annoyed that Tawaka will not longer be sold,it is the only product that left my hair babysoft and easy to style. If any ST members want to sell on their tawaka products, please pm me!
does anybody have the item nr for the 400ml and 1lt sizes? My account history does not show my complete order history and I want to check if these are still in stock....
TIA

Last edited:
You may also need to stock up on "Restorative Hair Treatment" as it looks like it will be replaced with a diluted version "Restorative Pre-Cleansing Treatment" later this year.

Estee Lauder effect.

Good grief! That's a bit of a shocker. Why would they discontinue the product that is the main plank of the range?!

Estee Lauder effect.

First the Tawaka and now this!!! How will i ever put the hair back into hair.:angry:

I've gone for the tsv, I NEED to try the new treatment, lol!. Don't need the rest so will be selling the shampoo, conditioner and hairspray in the buy, sell, swap section if anyone is interested.

i am really annoyed that Tawaka will not longer be sold,it is the only product that left my hair babysoft and easy to style. If any ST members want to sell on their tawaka products, please pm me!
does anybody have the item nr for the 400ml and 1lt sizes? My account history does not show my complete order history and I want to check if these are still in stock....
TIA

:hi::hi::hi:Tia, I, too, am annoyed; I first heard this morning from people on the forum, and have spent hours on the web seeking alternative suppliers. No luck.

Sorry, I cannot offer any 400ml cleanser & conditioner - the code is 222 170, but, unfortunately, it is 'out of stock'. You could try the Tawaka head-to-toe collection 228 371; the collection comprises a 1L size of the cleanser/ a 1L conditioner plus the body mist. Was on waitlist this morning.

Otherwise, stock up on the 250ml- cleanser 227 565 and conditioner 227 564. :flower::flower::flower:

I just love Ojon - it has made such difference to my hair. I went for the TSV as on easy pay but really prefer the hydrating one. I also really need some of the styling cream so it is a shame that there wasn't a kit with this in! I am thinking of going for one of the other kits as I could manage it on easy pay.:emo:

I'm not watching anymore today, I've spent over £150 on Ojon today, now buying up Nails Inc..... somebody save me!!!

:)

:hi::hi::hi:Tia, I, too, am annoyed; I first heard this morning from people on the forum, and have spent hours on the web seeking alternative suppliers. No luck.

Sorry, I cannot offer any 400ml cleanser & conditioner - the code is 222 170, but, unfortunately, it is 'out of stock'. You could try the Tawaka head-to-toe collection 228 371; the collection comprises a 1L size of the cleanser/ a 1L conditioner plus the body mist. Was on waitlist this morning.

Otherwise, stock up on the 250ml- cleanser 227 565 and conditioner 227 564. :flower::flower::flower:

The 250mls numbers show nothing in stock. Infact does not even show a product now.

I don't understand this whole discontinuing the Tawaka lark,sounds like a bit of a swizz to me.I think it's that they just can't be bothered to make it anymore and has nowt to do with "rare harvest".It's not like the Tawaka root/tribe/plant/seed whatever the heck it is has become extinct??!!
Fair enough if it's seasonal and can only be produced once or twice a year,we get seasons,we understand seasons,asparagus,strawberries etc....but to discontinue it completely makes me think that "the powers that be"just want to concentrate on the Ojon nut etc...fair enough,but why not just say that instead of the bullshyte that Dennis has been coming out with???

The 250mls numbers show nothing in stock. Infact does not even show a product now.

Donna, I've just tried both cleanser and conditioner, and it says that both are in stock. Try again, if you want them.

Unfortunately, I am an idiot when it comes to linking. Can anyone help me? :thinking2: Thanks Jay

Latest posts

Back