Availability
In stock

UK P&P
£4.95

Overall Rating no ratings no ratings
Be the first to write a review.
Write a review
Share this Product: Facebook Digg DelIcioUs

Achieve soft, silky and manageable hair with the Ultimate Volume Regime from Ojon. This collection comprises four full sizes rich in unique Ojon oil for instant hydration. Use new Restorative Pre-Cleansing Treatment (250ml) before shampooing to transform fine, dry or damaged hair. Follow with best-selling Hydrating Thickening Shampoo (250ml) and Conditioner (250ml) to make your hair look and feel thicker and fuller without adding extra weight. Finish with Tunu Flexible Finishing Hairspray (300ml) to hold your style all day long for a glamorous result.

Really thought I didnt want this TSV as I use the hydrating shampoo not the thickening
but the pre-cleanser is £27 on its own and its on 3 EP :thinking2:
DD will use the thickening if I buy it and I can always sell the hairspray

I've gone for this because OH loves the Thickening Conditioner and I'm interested in trying the Pre-Cleanser. Not too sure I want the Shampoo and Hairspray though but the overall price seemed too good to miss.

Im impressed with this kit too! Things in there hubby will like plus me too!

Hmmmm, very tempting indeed as it is good value, I have used the thickening shampoo before, I don't really have thin or fine hair, but the shampoo was fine.
I would like to try the precleanser, but the tunu hairspray is not for me really. I love the restorative spray though.
But..... I still have 3 sets of tawaka s+c to use up, so I don't really need it do I???

I do not need volumizing for a start. Also I bought loads of Kevin Murphy in a sale too.

But I see they have changed the nozzle of the Rub Out. The damn thing used to stop working half way through a tin of it. Excellent product it is too.

I bought 2 TSVs, not something I've ever done before :( usually use ultra hydrating or the tawaka, but fancied a change, plus I like the hairspray :)

Be interesting to see what the conditioner's like. I missed the update on the Tawaka 0 I suspect there's not going to be anymore for a while.. yikes

I'm not going for this; the 250ml sizes don't seem to last me too long, and the last time I had the hairspray, the nozzle broke and I never got to use it. I've had the supersize shampoo and conditioner before and it lasts me over a year, and that's on long hair. I'll go for this again as, on balance, it's more value for money.

very tempting as i prefer the smell of the thickening shampoo and the new leave in looks fab. Not keen on the hairspray as it made my hair very sticky. So far i'm resisting but have a horrible feeling the minute AY says it's limited stock i'll be on the phone!!!

I missed the update on the Tawaka 0 I suspect there's not going to be anymore for a while.. yikes

Oh no! Starting to panic now! I haven't heard about this? Is there a prob with supply or something? Did anyone else hear the update?

Sorry PG I didnt hear the update but in the midnight hour he said there was news about the Tawaka but said he wouldnt say just now so I got the feeling they wouldnt be able to get it for much longer but I could be wrong

I wasnt impressed with the tawaka shampoo and conditioner, used it a couple of times but havent touched it since

I feel a stockpile mood coming on!!! I love love love Tawaka. Please Dennis get back in the rainforest and sort it out!!

OMG! I love the Tawaka..............:sad:

Just been on the Ojon website and all the Tawaka products are limited quantity.

Last edited:
You may also need to stock up on "Restorative Hair Treatment" as it looks like it will be replaced with a diluted version "Restorative Pre-Cleansing Treatment" later this year.

Estee Lauder effect.

Latest posts

Back