Hairfix 3 Piece Follicle Plus Collection TSV 20/05/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I was looking forward to watching the midnight tsv launch and learning about hair fix but it's been beyond frustrating because of bl**dy Alison Young :(

I am fuming! I generally ready to punch her in the face!! And I'm not a violent person ;) She was hyper and rushing the presentation. It's made me not want to order.

Within two minutes of the lovely guest speaking about HIS product (I mean he co-founded/ developed the product so really an expert guest), she was talking over him, with that glass shattering voice. Asking him questions he was about to answer, not letting him say what he wanted to, butting in to stories... Argh! It's ruined the whole thing for me!

He's even made a few little jokes which she's ignored and not acknowledged because she was making inane comments.
Now at 25 past she's dismissed Simon and I am switching over as I cannot bear it...

Watching the repeat this morning Loopy Lou and you're completely right, she is ruining this launch and her voice is as screechy as ever. AY is at her worst during TSV launches, maybe it's the caffeine...

I've just come on to comment on the same thing, Alison is extremely rude and loves the sound of her own voice at the best of times, so watching now I'm absolutely disgusted that she's allowed to get away with acting like this. The Argan oil woman was just on and without a word of a lie, she said four sentences in ten minutes. Why do they let these guest take the time and trouble to turn up at QVC when they're not allowed to speak?! Can't stand AY voice anyway and her advice is dated, so would've really loved to hear what the real experts have to say!

I was looking forward to watching the midnight tsv launch and learning about hair fix but it's been beyond frustrating because of bl**dy Alison Young :(

I am fuming! I generally ready to punch her in the face!! And I'm not a violent person ;) She was hyper and rushing the presentation. It's made me not want to order.

Within two minutes of the lovely guest speaking about HIS product (I mean he co-founded/ developed the product so really an expert guest), she was talking over him, with that glass shattering voice. Asking him questions he was about to answer, not letting him say what he wanted to, butting in to stories... Argh! It's ruined the whole thing for me!

He's even made a few little jokes which she's ignored and not acknowledged because she was making inane comments.
Now at 25 past she's dismissed Simon and I am switching over as I cannot bear it...
I couldn't have put it better myself, except I only made it to 12.15 and gave up in frustration. I wanted to listen to the guest speak about his products. Silly me, that's what I thought he was there for!

I have always liked Ali... but I will admit she is getting embarrassing to watch, she never listens to what the guest is trying to say, I watched a bit of the tsv launch this morning and I think one of these days one of the guests will lose patience with her, I would say Simon Ward was very close to it this morning.....

Latest posts

Back